'Jesus Christ' You think, grabbing a hold of your face as your face starts to form a blush

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

'Jesus Christ' You think, grabbing a hold of your face as your face starts to form a blush. 'Why is he so cute but so sexy?'

You place your phone down, and you walk over to your bathroom to get ready for your afternoon class. Completely forgetting to answer Jimin's snap.

XXX

Taehyung and you start walking from your recent class. Both of you carrying your backpacks full of work, it was a mixture of animation coursework and english (which you took as a minor) for you.

You found out that the party was hosted at the house of Lucas, your colleges jock stereotype. Always partying, always drinking and always a pain in your ass.

You decided to continue the conversation as the air started to fill with comfortable silence.

"Why would I go to a party hosted by Lucas?"

"I don't know but I thought you would look past that. Anyways, I'm certain I invited you last night."

"Well, I didn't receive a notification and I was out with Jimin, in any case"

"Park Jimin?"

"Ye-"

"The one who "accidentally"-" He stretches his hands out to put air quotes over the word, when it was totally his fault in the first place. "-Got a hold of your snapchat and you've been basically talking about non stop for the past 2 days"

"And like I told you yesterday, I literally only found out about him 3 days ago so how could I have a crush on him now?"

"Love at first sight, or first message, I guess"

"That's not how it works"

He drags you in front of him and leans (up/down) to be face to face with you. He squishes your face, making you look more like a fish than anything else. And stares into your (Y/E/C) eyes.

"Young child-" You glare at him at that remark.

"Love comes in all forms and you might just be the one to fall in love at first sight- ugh-message" He lets go of your face and processes to tap the top of your head. He, then, takes light quiet steps back still looking into your eyes.

"I have to see Jungkook so see ya" He snaps around to walk forward instead of backwards like he was doing before, during this steps turn quick and noisy as he aims for the door where Jungkook was probably waiting for him.

You shake your head as soon as you see his body leaving through the door. You dare not to think about the fact you could be in love with Jimin because everyone knew love at first sight wasn't a thing, just a fictional dream.

Knowing you had no classes, you start to walk on your own going towards your dorms so you could dump all of today's work on your desk table that you will probably forget about for the next couple of days.

What you didn't realise until it smacked you right in the face was that you would have to go towards to music department to go to your dorm. And that's when you feel another presence near you, growing closer and closer. Until the person walks into you, tripping both you and the person onto the floor. The person probably trying to cover there face from the floor, hits you with the back of his hands.

They look down and brown eyes met (Y/E/C) eyes.

"(Y/N)?"

"Jimin?"

There was a pause.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" He hurriedly climbs off you, never looking your eyes for a second time. First, he brushes the dirt gathered on his clothes. Realising you are still on the floor, he pushes his hand out to help you up, you accept it with yours as he pulls you up into his arms.

"Uh" You both push each other away from the other, you brushing away dirt and checking your face. Whilst Jimin does the same out of worry.

"(Y/N)!" Your bodies turn towards the direction of the voice coming to find that the source of it was none other than Yoongi.

"Yoongi!" Yoongi reaches for you and takes you in his arms whilst with Jimin he nods at him out of politeness.

Jimin looks around in wonder and slight annoyance as you continue to hug Yoongi instead of talking to him. He grunts trying to gain one of your attentions. "Oh sorry" He hears from Yoongi as you and Yoongi both take a step away from each others and turn towards the boy.

The journey carries along in a similar fashion, most of the conversation during the time were between you and Yoongi, maybe with a slight side comment Jimin would make to seem like he was fitting in. But he wasn't.

And then the dreaded conversation was brought up.

"You had a crush on me?" There was a hint of doubt but mostly flattery as Yoongi questions you. You, in turn, begin to fiddle with you fingers as your face turns more of a scarlet colour each passing minute. He teases you, tapping your head and poking your cheek to gain a reaction.

The more and more time you and Yoongi spent teasing and confounding with each other. Neither of you take notice of the black haired boy named Jimin. As Jimin's frustration grew and grew, he knew he had to leave.

"I really have to go, guys..." He draws out, making his way towards his own apartment and to finally get away from his frustration.

Yoongi stops in his task.

"Are you still up for recording soon?"

Jimin stops and barely turns around to face the source of the question. He mutters 'sure' with a sense of defeat as he makes his way away from the couple.