"Yeah"

"And so did everyone else?" Laxus responded.

"I guess so."

"It was the water!" Orga said.

"Orga, you didn't drink the water." He blushed hard.

"Oh yeah...about that. Hey, Rogue, I hope you understand that..." He tried to go near Rogue.

"Stay away from me."

"Wait a minute, who is your target?" Sting asked and the guys looked at him.

"You see..."

With Lucy

Lucy was home as she had been brushing her teeth with a new toothbrush.

"Lucy stop treating the toothbrush like it's Rogue," Cana said making her blush.

"No you're wrong it's more like Gray-sama," Juvia responded.

"Nope, I think Sting," Yukino said. Lucy spat in the sink and gargled a cup full of mouth wash before putting in a stick of mint gum in her mouth.

"I want to get those bastards back."

"Okay, so what should we do?" Erza asked and Lucy smirked.

"You still have that thing from the old guild right?" Erza smirked along with her.

"Yeah"

With the Guys

"Did you guys hear that?"

"Oh, boys!" The guys turned around and seen the girls with Levy on a leash.

"You just had to drop her toothbrush in the toilet," Sting said.

"And you just had to go live."

"I had to, I wanted to document this if anything happened." The girls smirked at them before Lucy spoke.

"Natsu bring your ass to the front." Natsu shook his head in fear. She spoke again.

"Natsu comes to the front before you and the guys suffer. Now!" The guys jumped at her stern voice and pushed him in the front.

"What the hell? Oi you assholes what did you guys do that!"

"Levy attack" Levy had been released and began to attack the guys. The girls began to run.

Two Hours Later

The guys walked into what they believed to be the girl's hideout. They decided to look around to see if they could figure out the girl's plan. After a while of walking around, they heard a scream only to see Natsu holding a smashed spider in tears.

"Spats!" The guys were trying to hold their laughs.

"He looks like a pancake," Bixslow said and the guys burst out laughing.

"That bitch probably went like a splat," Gray said making them laugh harder. They stopped as they heard him scream like an angry banshee.

"Those girls are going to pay!"

With the Girls

So what are we going to do now?" Wendy asked as they stood inside an alleyway.

"Maybe we could go back to the guild?" Juvia asked.

"And do what?"

"Ask Bisca if she can help us. Don't forget that she had been here around the seven-year time skip ." Lucy said

"True plus she probably knows what to do when it involves survival," Erza responded.

"To Fairy Tail!" Yukino yelled

"To Fairy tail!" The girls yelled happily.

With the Guys

"So we are going to Fairy tail am I right?" Romeo said and the Natsu nodded.

"I'm going to rip Lissanna's ass in half," Natsu responded.

"Ew," The guys said.

"Shut up at least I didn't have a whole conversation of tapping Lucy's ass."

"Who did that?" Jet asked before he followed the direction of where the rest of the guys had been staring at to see Gray, Sting, and Rogue staring back at them confused.

"What?"

"Nothing."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Oh, what can happen next? Will Bisca help the girls or will she help the guys? Where is Levy? Plus what will Natsu do to avenge spats?

Until then!