Boys

Normal P.O.V

With the Guys

The guys began to shout angrily as they stepped in their poop.

"Freed you little shit you made us turn backward," Laxus yelled

"I can make you turn backward." He said with a smirk.

"No, I'm fine."

"Great because I think it would easier to do that with Lucy anyway." The guys began to have nose bleeds. Sting, Rogue, and Gray became angry.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Rogue asked.

"I'm pretty sure you know what it means," Freed responded with a smirk.

With the Girls

The girls stopped as soon as they reached the old fairy tail guild in Fiore. As soon as they opened the door dust began to fly.

"Damn it's as dusty as Natsu." The girls laughed. Lucy shook her head.

"You guys don't have to do him like that."

"Anyway, you guys stay here while I go in the back and get something," Erza said as she went in the back. The girls went on their phones.

"Hahahahahaha" The girls turned around to see Cana and Mira laughing their asses off.

"What"

"Look" The girls circled them to see the guys were live.

The Video

Sting had gone live and began to record the guys. "Hey don't you guys think that we should take a break?" Natsu asked the guys.

"No"

"Dammit"

"Where is that little shit! He was just here!" Sting turned the camera to Gray.

"Why are you mad?"

"Freed's target is Lucy. So if we do not see him then he probably found her." Lucy blushed hard as some of the girls snickered. The guys stopped walking as they had seen a spring of water.

"Anyone thirsty?" Rogue asked.

"We know your thirsty ass is," Sting responded.

"Same for you but unlike you, my thirst is always quenched."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that I can still get more pus-"

"Freed looks like a snack." The two looked at Laxus.

"What?" Rogue asked

"What are you talking about, Rogue looks like a whole meal," Orga said.

"Dude" Sting said

"I once dropped Lucy's toothbrush in the toilet and put it back," Natsu said as he passed them. The girls looked at Lucy to see that she had been in deep shock.

With the Guys

"It appears that the water has some sort of truth serum in it," Rogue said

"Yeah" Sting agreed. The guys jumped as they heard a scream.

"Did you guys hear that?" Laxus asked

"Yeah, it sounded like Lucy." Stings eyes widened.

"Oh shit, I forgot I was live."

"What!" The guys screamed.

"So Luce heard what happened?"