Brick Squad

*Headphone warning!*
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Normal P.O.V

With the Guys

The guys heard a song that they couldn't explain. They looked around at each other.

"What the hell is that!-" Natsu was instantly cut off by a car hitting him.

"It was an attack!" Gray said before he got ran over. Rogue took this opportunity to cease his target. He turned into a shadow and went to Lucy's apartment. As he got there he went under the crack of the door and seen the girls. He had seen Lucy with a smirk and a vacuum. She turned it on and sucked up Rogue before the girls ran.

With the Girls

"It was smart to evacuate the town yesterday," Lucy said as she ran.

"We wouldn't have done it if you didn't tell us the season," Erza said happily.

"The strange thing is that they came later than we thought," Mira said and the girls nodded. The girls stopped running as they had finally been far enough from the boys. As they stopped they had seen Yukino playing hopscotch and Sting slowly creeping behind her. As she hopped on each square she sang a word. Mira looked at the girls before she mouthed something.

"Dumbass"

"I just fucked your bitch in some Gucci flip flops."

"Boo" She screamed before he took her away. As he took her away she caught a glimpse of the girls. They made signals for her to shut up as she looked at them angrily.

"You knew" She mouthed.

"No please" The girls pleaded. She smirked at them.

"Sting-Kun"

"What?"

"The Fairy Tail Girls are there."

"Really" Sting dropped her and turned around to not see them. He looked back in front of them to see that Yukino had disappeared.

"Shit!"

With the Rest of the Guys

Rogue walked up to the guys covered in dust.

"Dude, what happened to you?" Gray asked.

"They are smarter than we thought."

"Wait, don't tell me, Lucy sucked you with a vacuum cleaner," Natsu said before the guys burst out laughing. Rogue grit his teeth before he looked at them.

"Natsu shut your porcupine head ass up." Natsu stopped laughing. "Now since I got your attention, make the guys stop laughing as well before I make you all sorry." Natsu arched a brow.

"What are you going to do about it?" Rogue smirked.

"Brick squad"

With the Girls

"Thank you, Yukino." The girls said as they sat on a train. Yukino giggled at them.

"No problem" The train started. As the train started to leave Crocus they had seen the guys being attacked by a whole bunch of bricks making them sweatdrop.

"They fight more than girls," Erza said as she watched a shadow hit Elfman with a brick. They looked at each other before they heard what sound like The purge alarm. The girls looked back out the window to see them gone.

"Oh" The train stopped and Lucy finished Erza sentence. "Shit" The guys walked on the train. Rogue walked up to Lucy.

"Lucy" Lucy blushed hard as he moved near her lips. "I am here to claim you." The girls watched flustered as well.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Please understand that the shipping in this story is Rolu and that I am not trying to bash any characters. Every one of them has been created by Hiroshima and I believe that they are great no matter what. Also Headphone warning for the video.

 Also Headphone warning for the video