Suddenly friends with One Direction!!!???

A/N: This story is dedicated to 24Hours_StillRising. She's my first fan. Thanks Persephone Horan:). I hope you guys will read and enjoy this story as much as I liked writing it:) Tell me watcha think... so...

Comment, Vote (or if you really love it)- Fan me:)

 The boys picture----------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>

Love,

Gab:)))) <<<<<33333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- Gm, D, Em, C ---

I strummed the last four chords of the song that me and my friend, Jerry wrote for Cassie as her birthday present. Cassie is my little sister. She's thirteen today, May 17. I really didn't know what to get her for her birthday, so my friend Jerry suggested that I should make her an original song. I was thinking of the perfect chords, the perfect lyrics and the perfect strumming pattern for the song, but this brain of mine just wouldn't let ideas pass. So I asked Jerry if he could help me.

Jerry used to be a drummer in his school band. But then he quit last week, the reason why? I really don't know. 

Jerry helped... like. ALOT! He helped with the beat for the song and for the rest of the lyrics. Of course he wants the lyrics to come from me.

Anyhow, I'm Abby Torres. I'm 16. I love playing  my guitar and playing songs with my friend, Jerry Cole. I have medium - length hair that falls just a few centimeters below my shoulder. I like to curl it sometimes but just to make it a little wavy. Right now, I'm wearing my favorite white shorts, black and white box-patterned shirt and my Brown and black suspenders paired with my black converse. You could say I'm a simple girl, 'cause personally I hate wearing dresses, heels and especially MAKE-UP! No one can force me to wear them! And I meant no one.

"Thanks, Jer. So much. Couldn't have done it without you." I thanked him cheerfully.

He chuckled. "Don't worry 'bout it"

"I mean really! WE couldn't have had that song if it wasn't for your beats and all" I shot at him emphasizing the word 'We'.

"WE couldn't have had this song if it wasn't for your lyrics and guitar chords. And I mean it. Don't worry. If you need any help, I'm right here." He said pointing two of his thumbs to himself.

I chuckled. I ran to him and gave him a quick hug before pulling away. "I'll keep that in mind. Thanks."

"Okay, okay. C'mon, fix up so you can go home and sing that song to your sister" He replied while ruffling my hair.

"Dude! I told you never to do that!"

"Whoops!" He said with a sarcastic tone.

"Whatever.."

"Anyway I already have my sticks, so I'm good to go. Need help with that?" He offered as I was putting my papers in my bag.

"Oh don't worry. You can go ahead. I still have to buy her a cupcake."

"A cupcake?" Jerry asked with one eyebrow raised.

"What? She loves cupcakes."

"Ok, then. Are you sure you can go home on your own?"

"Yeah! I'm sure"

"K. I'll wait for you in your house. Bye!" He said while waving in my direction as he was about to exit

"BYE!" I replied back.

I was humming to some random songs while suddenly, I started to hear mini screams of girls that started to become louder and louder. I was thinking way too much about my sister and her reaction when I sing her the song that I just minded my business and just forgot about the screaming that was practically making me more and more deaf my the munite.