Pt 1 // Christmas 2

"Let's go check it out" 

Jimin got up and ran up the stairs, Suga not far behind. "What's going on-" Jimin reached the top of the stairs and widened his eyes at the sight. J-Hope was holding on to V as he yelled at Jungkook, full of anger. Rap Monster and Jin were trying to reason with them, but failed to do so. J-Hope looked at V, eyes tearing up. "How could you lie to me V? You said that you were fine but I can see the fear in your eyes!" V bowed his head. "H-He never hurt me Hyung, Kookie would never do that to me." "You were being a jealous Hoe, I was just protecting what was mine! Jungkook yelled at J-Hope. "Fuck this, I'm leaving Bangtan!" Jungkook continued running his hands through his hair. Rap Monster and Jin widened their eyes. "Woah, woah, woah, you can't just leave like that!" Rap Monster reasoned. "Yeah Kookie, maybe we all just need some  time-" Jin got interrupted by Jungkook. "Don't call me Kookie!" 

Suga finally reached the top of the stairs and wheezed. "I really need to go to the gym more often." He looked at the scene in front of him. "What's going on?" Jungkook pushed past Suga and ran down the stairs.. "Hey Jungkook where are you going?"  Suga yelled at the maknae. "Piss off! Was the younger's last reply before opening the front door and leaving. "Fine!" The elder raged, exiting the way Jungkook did. J-Hope held onto V as he shivered at all of the events taking place before him. "Pfft we don't need Jungkook anyways." J-Hope said, crossing his arms.  Jin's mind was processing all of the things that had just happened. "I can't take this." Jin left shaking his head. Sitting in silence, J-Hope suddenly spoke . "I  better go find Suga." He ruffled V's hair. "I'll be back soon okay?" V smiled slightly. "Okay, see you when you come back." J-Hope smiled and left to go look for Suga.

"Aish what did I do..." Suga muttered to himself as he walked along the beach at a slow pace, shoes in hand. J-Hope ran along until he saw him. "Suga!" "Huh?" Suga turned around and was surprised  to see J-Hope coming over to him. "Woah, what are you doing here? Aren't you cold?" Suga took off his leather jacket. "No I'm not cold." J-Hope pushed the jacket away. "I came here to talk." Suga raised an eyebrow, signalling him to continue. "I'm really worried about V..." J-Hope suddenly said, mood draining completely. Suga noticed and sighed. "You really care about him, don't you?" J-Hope nodded. "Well go to him then." Suga said after a deep breath. "You know what they say, if you really love someone." Suga whispered in his ear. "You let them go." J-Hope widened his eyes. "Are you sure?" Suga sighed with a small smile. "You know I would do anything to make you happy, and if this is one of those things, I'll do it." He held back his tears, desperate not to show any sadness. J-Hope smiled at him sincerely. "Thank you." He then turned around and ran back to V, Jimin and Rap Monster. Suga watched as he left. He let out a shaky breath as all of his emotions flooded out of him. Those emotions flooded out  in the form of tears. 

V, Jimin and Rap Monster sat in silence. "I'm gonna go look for Jungkook." V suddenly said, getting up and throwing on his jacket. Rap Monster never responded. "Please be careful V." Jimin said, worried that V would get hurt again. "I will Chim Chim." V smiled and left. 

"Ah!" J-Hope and V crashed into each other. "Oh my god V, are you okay? I'm so sorry." J-Hope freaked out as he helped V up. "I'm fine Hyung." V reassured him with a smile. "Why are you in such a hurry anyways?" "I came to speak to you." J-Hope suddenly grabbed V's hands and pulled him closer. "I want to protect you, V..." The elder started. V's eyes widened. "What do you mean Hyung?" J-Hope continued. "Let me love you..." The younger looked at their intertwined hands, "Hyung..." J-Hope sighed. "It's okay if you don't feel the same, just know that I will always be here to protect you." He let go of his hands before walking off. "Wait!" V shouted. "I feel the same way." V scratched his head sheepishly. J-Hope walked back and hugged V. 

"I love you."