"Hi" she said giggling with a group of girls

"Hello. Do you have any questions?" he asked.

"Are you with someone?" she blurted out.

"Well, that doesn't really concern you" he said

Shit he probably has a girlfriend, I mean why wouldn't he? Look at him. I could look at him all day. His smile revealing those pearly whites and his mysteriously sexy dark brown eyes.

"Can you answer my question?" the girl said.

"My personal life is none of your business"

"Okay who's next?" he said

"How about you." he said pointing at me.

I got up and walked towards the middle of the circle. I can't. I have always been scared of speaking in front of everyone. Just the thought of people giving me their full attention makes me sick, I always feel like I will embarrass myself. I need to suck it up and just go.

"Any day now" he said

I took a deep breath and began,

"Hi guys, my name is Natasha Lozano, I am 17, I play soccer and the violin, I am also a YouTuber. My favorite color is Blue, and I love oreos and skittles. Any Questions?"

This very cute boy with short black hair and gray eyes raised his hand and I called on him.When he looked up I saw that he had an eyebrow piercing, it fit his bad boy look.

"Yes?" I said pointing at him.

"Hi I'm Cameron"

"Hello Cameron" I said

Was he going to ask me a question or was he trying to make small talk? I just want to go sit down, I've been standing here for too long.

"What position do you play in soccer?"

" I play midfield and forward, do you play?" I asked

"Nice, and.." Cameron was saying.

"Okay you two, save the chatting for later, there are other people here" Mr.Allon interrupted

Damn, why was he acting like that? He was the one that said our classmates would ask questions. That was weird, and rude. I smiled at Cameron and made my way back to my seat.

"Well we know your name now but your turn" Mike said to Cameron

Cameron got up. Wow he was so tall! I have a weakness for tall guys. He looks like a nice guy to hang with.

"Hi I'm Cameron, I am 18, I play a little soccer, I love music and my favorite color is green."

No one asked him any questions so he sat back down. Everyone else went and class flew by, before I knew it the bell rang. I walked out of the classroom and Cameron was waiting.

"Hi Natasha" he said smiling

"Hey Cameron"

"Okay, we are now friends awesome" he said

"I guess so!"

We walked out of school together and he walked me to my car. We talked about soccer, and about our classes. He is such nice guy.

"So Natasha" he said

"Yea?"

"Call me Cam okay?"

"Okay Cam"

"Lets go hangout" he said

"Okay"