Summer nights part 1

"Tell me again why you guys are occupying the conference table in my office?" Atty. Jung complained as he returned from a quick smoke outside.

"Because the legal department's office is extra cold especially with you around, Atty. Jung," Yugyeom replied jokingly.

Atty. Jung looked unimpressed by the younger boy's attempt to crack a joke.

"Yugyeom, get out," he said pointing at the door. The younger boy's eyes grew big as he couldnt tell if the former was kidding or not.

"We will adjourn in 10 minutes you dont have to kick him out," Miya said in a slightly worried tone.

The group is taking a last minute course in Japanese with Miya before flying to Osaka tomorrow.

While the rest of got7 has been focusing on the exercises, Yugyeom has been restless since they have entered the room.

He was staring at Atty. Jung for quite a while before he called out Yugyeom.

"I am married," Atty. Jung said.

Yugyeom was startled. He raised his eyebrows and curled his lips from disgust and disbelief.

"Someone married you?" Yugyeom exclaimed. Atty. Jung, irritated by the maknae's remark raised his brow.

"Sadly, and his wife is really pretty too," Hye-Soo said as she entered the room hurriedly and plopped herself on the chair.

"You didnt have to return," Atty. Jung told Hye-Soo.

Hye-Soo tilted her head up to find Atty. Jung standing behind her.

"That's what you say but I know you are itching to find out the court's resolution," and handed a brown envelope to Atty. Jung.

"I taught you well," Atty. Jung replied, taking the envelope from her.

Hye-Soo suddenly remembered something and stood up. She approached Miya and whispered in her ears.

Miya smiled shyly, covering her mouth.

Her voiced barely escaped her lip, "nooo~" she gasped and lightly tapped Hye-Soo's arm.

The boys, including Atty. Jung, looked at the two with much curiosity.

Hye-Soo noticed the spectators and crackled upon seeing their faces.

"If you must know, I was telling Miya that EunKyoung made the mistake of buying 10 orders of beef for our barbecue instead of 1," Hye-Soo crackled, her words barely audible to anyone.

"oh! you guys also know EunKyoung?" Jinyoung inquired.

Both girls looked at each other "yeah we live in a sharehouse," Miya said.

The two realised that they all have are involved with Got7 at some point.

While Miya and Eunkyoung are freelance talents employed by JYP entertainment, Hye-Soo is a retainer and counsel for foreign artists.

"OH! If you have time, we are having barbecue tonight, if you guys want to join us," Hye-Soo invited everyone.

"You too, Atty. Jung," Miya said awaiting for his response.

Atty. Jung waived his hand and shook his head "I'm married," he declined.

Jaebum was looking at Hye-Soo sharply, waiting to make eye contact and in a resounding voice, "I'll go." he said.

Yugyeom looked at Jaebum's direction. he also expressed his intention to join.

"me, too," Mark said.

"I guess we all just have to go," Jinyoung added, Youngjae and Jackson nodded in agreement.