Chapter Seven

Seto was up and watching tv as he was rethinking everything he did today. He can't fall back asleep after sleeping all day. Seto put Mokuba to bed when he first woke up hours ago and tucked him in. He said goodnight and left his room. As he's staring at the screen as he watches past football games. He just laid on the couch and watched the players run across his tv.

  "Mokuba has school Monday..." Seto said and got up as he started to make a list of what to get for him. "Lets see...Mokuba likes...uh..." Seto couldn't think of what Mokuba eats. The cooks and servants always brought him his food. "What does he eat ? Man there's gotta be something I know..." All Seto can think of is candy. "I'll have to ask him in the morning I guess." Seto said. "Tomorrow's Sunday anyways-ah! My shift!" Seto completely forgot about his shift tonight. "I have thirty minutes." Seto left a note for Mokuba and then left the house. He drove to the strip club, not liking this at all.

  Meanwhile at Joey's party he's planning for everyone to go to the strip climb. One where it's both men and women. Joey filled up his car with Yugi, Yami, himself, Tristan, Duke, Teà, and Mai. Even though Joey and Mai are dating, they just go for the laughs. Duke also decided to spice things up a bit and get the pharaoh drunk! Yami isn't sure what's even happening, and Yugi is concerned.

  "I mean Yami never has been drunk before, and it would be funny to see how he is." That's what his response was to Joey when he asked about Yami getting drunk.

  "Alright, we're here!" Joey announced as Yami looked out the window. Why did the sign look so familiar to him ?

  "Come on guys!" Tristan said as they all got out of Joey's van. He has a van for when he wants to bring his friends to parties or places like this one. But his regular car is a Jeep. "Let's go see some strippers!"

  "Strippers!" Yami yelled as everyone looked at him. "Oh no..."

  "Yami what's wrong ?" Yugi asked as everyone started going in. Tristan and Duke laughing at Yami as they high fived each other. Once they walked in Seto was in the back getting ready. He looks like a fool, and he knows he does. He's literally wearing nothing! But Seto knows that this job can help him with Mokuba, even if it's the worst one out there, he's still trying. Once his drinking is under control and he finds a better job, he will defiantly leave this one behind. Seto took a deep breath and started to walk on the stage. He could feel millions of eyes land on him. He grabbed the pole and took another deep breath. Then he worked his magic. And that caught Yami's eyes. All his other friends didn't even notice it was Kaiba, no one really did. They were all drunks and idiots. Yami watched Seto grind his body against the metal pole as all he thought about was getting money for Mokuba. It all seemed fine, until...

"Kaiba!" Seto stopped and looked at where he herd that voice from. Yes, this is The Magical Male Unicorns strip club. "You are amazing up there!" He could see the way Yami is standing, he's drunk...but how. Seto grew angry, and since this was a big show, he got off stage as the new performer came on next. He walked up to him and growled.

  "You fucking-"

  "Seto." His attention was now focused on a man who called his name. "Seto Kaiba. Is that really you ?"

  "N-no...no Seto ? Me ? Never in a million years." He said as the man nodded and went back to drinking. "Listen you asshole you told me not to drink at all, and here you are, being a complete idiot and drinking! You tell me not to. You stupid idiot! And I have to work my ass off in order to help Mokuba. You are ruining it all-

  "Kaiba...let's talk p-privately..." He said as Seto nodded and they went to the back where Seto gets ready. "How did you get drunk ?" That's what he has been thinking this whole time when he saw Yami act foolish.

  "I...I don't remember...I was at Joey's house...and..." Yami then fell forward and Kaiba caught him. Seto blushed softly and looked at the man he has in his arms. It's like...he's helping him back just like Yami did for him. Seto sat down in a chair and held Yami close to him as he rubbed his back. Yami laid his head on Kaiba's shoulder and closed his eyes. Seto could feel Yami falling asleep.

"Yami...why don't I just bring you back to my house ?" Seto asked as Yami didn't answer. Seto knew that he's asleep then. He got up and picked Yami back up. Then he went to the couch they have in there and laid him down on it. Seto then sighed and put in his hours on a list they all have. He knew leaving wasn't the best idea, but he has to get Yami home. Seto got dressed and then he looked at Yami. He looked down and fixed his pants. He looked at the ground as he thought about their past. How they always fought. Seto is willing to put all that aside...if Yami will be there for him. And Seto knows that he will be there for him. Yami opened his eyes a little to see Seto lost in thought again. But then their eyes met.

"I'm taking you home Yami. Back to my house." Seto said and put an arm around him as Yami let him. He helped Yami walk out of the area and now they are going to leave...until Joey spotted them.

"Kaiba! What do you think you're doing!?" He asked yelling as Seto ignored him. They left the place and went towards Setos car. He could hear the sound of people running towards him. Seto helped Yami in the passenger seat and closed the door. Once he turned Joey punched him. Seto backed up and held the side of his mouth.

"Answer me when I'm talking to ya! What do you think you are doing!?"

"Listen wheeler! Someone at that party of yours got Yami drunk. And it certainly wasn't me because I'm here trying to do my fucking job! I'm just trying to help him!" Seto yelled as everyone was shocked to hear what he's saying. "You don't get the privilege to judge me, you just don't. You don't know what I'm going through..." Seto looked at them. "I promise you...he will be fine. And if you don't believe me...then take him back to your place, where he got drunk." He said as Yugi looked at Duke. He knows Duke got Yami drunk in the first place...but Yugi is no snitch. "So with everyone being silent I'll take him." Seto said as Joey looks at him.

"Kaiba..." Seto looked at him. "If I find out that he's even more hurt afterwords...you're a dead man..." Joey threatened.

"Wheeler...I promise you...he will be fine..." Seto said as Joey nodded.

"And you know what happens when he's not." Joey said as Seto nodded. He got in his jeep and drove back to his house. In the car Seto held tight to the steering wheel. He knows that whoever got Yami drunk is going to pay. It's not like him to get drunk. Seto looked at the sleeping man next to him as he drove. He sighed and looked back out the windshield.