9/1/17

Just a vivid memory that's on my mind..

   I got home,from school. And smiled,because I had gotten a couple text and a couple snaps from Shorty. (Shorty was her nickname..) I opened the snaps first,and my heart dropped. I went to talk to my mom,but she was pissed and hurt as well. I had been betrayed and just left. We all had. Me and Shorty couldn't exactly message each other with the shit going on. But I told her that no matter what.. I'd still remember her,still love her,that she would always be my Shorty. I miss you.. I miss you so fucking much.. I think about you,because maybe I'm wearing one of the two shirts you got me.. Maybe I'm wearing my hat,and it takes me back to a horrid night.. A horrid night that you were there for. You were there for me. Made me laugh with you just being yourself. You didn't leave me alone,and damnit.. I wish I could thank you. And if you were still apart of my life,I would thank you. Every fucking day that I woke up. I would tell you how much you mean to me.. But that was just.. Torn from me when you left. There's a ache that won't go away when I think back. Think about you.. Think about the memories.. And the fucking tears. It's not fair.. You probably don't think about me. Or any of us. But damnit,I think about you. I do.. And the tears build up,until I can't hold them back. Why the fuck did you leave..?

  Okay yeah.. That's all I'm going into there. Anyway.