"Let's Be Sneaky"

It was a slow day at the planet that Beerus lived on along with his assistant and his wife, you.

Lord Beerus was taken another nap while you and Whis were spending time with each other alone at your special spot together.

While he was talking about whatever was on his mind, you decided to see how far you could press his buttons. As soon as you placed a hand on his lap and moved it up high... Long story short, it didn't take long for Whis to start stuttering and changed from his normal teal-blue colored cheeks had a little dusty purple.

You just didn't know how but you were able to get him to turn into putty in your hands when you catch him off guard. You were now stroking him gently and kissing his, as a small moan slipping from his beautiful glossy purple lips.

Whis had swiftly moved to pick up and placed you onto his lap as the two of you were started to kissing each as you both got more heated and-

*RING RING RING*

You jumped from your trance when you heard Whis' scepter going off. Quickly you got off him as he stumbled to get his to grab his handkerchief to wipe the drool and sweat from his face and decided to keep it covered, so who ever spoke to him wouldn't see his now bright plum cheeks.

Oh it was Bulma, and she seems a little bit annoyed. "Whis, where are you guys?" She started off and telling him that the party have started 20 minutes ago. Oh right, you just completely forgot!

"Oh ho ho, will be there soon Lady Bulma!" Whis told her as they both hanged up. He let out a small sigh of relief and puts his handkerchief away and smiled lightly at you. "Well, it seems like we'll have to continue later I'm afraid."

You agreed with him as you went to cool yourself off. Whis on the other hand goes off to wake him master for the party, he knew goodness well that Lord Beerus would be pissed if he missed it...

~~~~~

Everything at the party was as wonderful as always when it came to your dear friend Bulma. Today's party was a little different from the usual, Bulma had an massive home threader built in and she was really excited to have a movie night with everyone while the children had a sleepover together.

"So my dear, a movie is a long television show?" Whis asked you with a look of slight confusion. "Well, you could say that." You said with a small smile as you shrugged you shoulder. Before the movie starts, Bulma had her assistants give everyone what they wanted during their viewing. Like snacks, drinks and even pillows and blankets while sitting on the nice plush sitting.

You decided to take the blanket offer seeing how late the movie would be while you relied on Whis with the snacks of course. When the movie was about to start, Lord Beerus was sited at a nice spot were the snacks would be handed to him by the services. While Whis and yourself sat at a somewhat private spot for you both to relax at.

~~~~

The long movie had only began to reach its second mark and you were already feeling yourself getting a tad bit tired. "My dear, I see that you're getting rather sleep, do you wish for me to take you home?" He asked politely while adding a small kiss on top of your head.

You gently shook your head as you scooped a bit closer to him and lean your head onto his shoulder- I mean arm. "I'll be fine, I don't want to ruin the fun anyway. If you could, can you help stay awake please?" You stretched lightly as you stayed close to him.

"Of course my love." Whis smiled while gently rubbing your arm and shoulder.

After a bit while, you're focus was now onto the movie as Whis' focus... His eyes, now hooded. Were on you now. He couldn't really help it, having his hand on you for a while. Made him feel a bit hot... And devious.