"Punishment"

Before you start, everything in this story is based on a few steamy and silly headcanons that me and my friend made.

+++++++++++++++++++

"I've had quite enough!" Whis spoke in a somewhat irritated tone. Even since your first time together, you've discovered that you're beloved Angel Whis, has a rather small rear. Must to he dismay. "But Whis, I'm just messing around! I still think you perfect all around." You were giggling at the pouty face that he was making as he had his back turned and arms folded in front of his. "But that doesn't mean you can constantly mock my short comings, my Love..." He stated, turned slightly to you. You felt a little guilty but you also felt that he was overacting to the the teasing at the same time.

"My Angel... I was not trying to make you feel bad, ok?" You said as you held your arms out for a hug to your husband. Whis did love you very much and could not stay mad at you for long, but when he went to embrace you, your small hands went right down to each butt cheek to give him a firm squeeze.

The Angel let out a small yelp as he backed away from you. The next moment, his normally teal-ish blue cheeks went dark purple while angrily telling you off as you laughing hysterically at the poor thing. "I don't want to talk to you for the rest of the day!" He huffed as while going to your shared room and locking the door. When you finally calmed down, you realized that he's locked up for before going to the and gave it a knock.

"Come on Whis, it was only a joke!" You yelled at the door and you heard him speak up. "I'd rather be to myself, if you please!" Oh yeah, he was definitely mad at you. You've never seen Whis this so upset like this before and you really do began to feel bad about teasing him. "My Angel, please let me in... It was not my intent upset you like this." You told him with a hint of sadness in your voice. With in a minute of silence went by as you heard the lock click and the door cracking slightly as you opened and closed it behind you.

"Yes?" Whis asked in a now neutral tone while sitting on the foot of the large bed, arms folded in front of him once again. You got two feet in front of him and gave him your most sincere apologies, letting him know it was only a joke and nothing more. He sat silently for a moment which scared until he finally spoke up. "I forgive you my Love." Whis said as you placed a finger under chin then giving you a wicked smirk. "But I'm afraid that you must be punished." 

You were stunned and before you could ask what he meant, you found yourself leaning over his lap with one hand on your back and the other playfully pinching your butt.You squealed out of surprise as he chuckled at your reaction. "You will get what coming to you..." he said in a low tone while he slipped both your pants and panties to your knees, as your eyes widened in to the sudden cold chill lick your most intimate parts. 

"Whoa, wait a minute!" You did your best to look at him, blushing madly. "You're serious?!" "Deadly." Was all he said before...

SMACK!

You yelped out when his large hand collided expose ass. You know for a fact that he was holding back but only to a point.

~

By the fifth smack, it began to sting a bit yet, you were groaning not for the the pain but from the pleasure of his slender fingers that would press against your now glowing rear.

~

After the tenth and last smack. Whis hummed out from his handy work as he helped you sit back up. You were a complete mess at the moment. Butt was literally red as you gently rubbed it, pants and panties around your ankles and horny beyond belief.

Whis was now covering his mouth as laughed at your pitifully state. The without warning, the Angel grabbed you by the hips and placed you on your back on the large bed.You hissed out in pain when your rear touched the bed but your thoughts soon went back to Whis as you can see him push the front of his robes out the way.

"My Love, don't think that I'm finished with you." He told you, smirking as he inched his pants down low enough for his manhood to pop out."Please, I need you!" You whispered but when he got to your entrance, all he would do was tease you like grinding onto you until you were a whimpering mess all over again. Once he was finally inside you, he was alright picking up the paces as you moaned out loud as tears began to form.

Despite that, he was thrusting himself deep and hard then he ever had before this point. "You see my Love, as for your second punishment..." He spoken before leaning into your ear and whispering gently a sentence that gotten you more raddled up to the edge. "I'll make it so that you are not able walk for for quite a while." With that said, you screamed out in nearly complete pleasure with a hint of pain while Whis pounds onto with smug look on his flawless face.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was four hours later since your 'punishment' was over but you grown sore by the minute. Whis did provide aftercare like he all ways do. But he was totally smug during the whole time, he was going on how he hopes that you learned your lesson. But little did he know, you were plotting your sex revenge for him but at the meantime. You just wanted to cuddle and kiss your sweet(and sometimes naughty) Angel.