Chapter 2 - Running from lions

Alex' POV

So today we were in a town quite close to LA, but I forgot what it was called.

I'm pretty sure Rian has told me like 10 times already, but I keep forgetting it. Whatever, it doesn't even matter, as long as there is a show to play and people for us to meet, I don't really care where I am. 

I told Zack the other day I'd play on the north pole if there were fans of ours there, and he replied that I wouldn't even notice we'd be there, mainly because I wouldn't care, and if I'd notice it'd only be because I was cold.

And frankly, he's right, too. I can make friends anywhere, so where I am, doesn't really matter.

But back to the point. I had one, right?

Yeah, I did, but I ended up on the north pole. Whoops.

But, a show to play. We already had sound check, so we were just walking around town a little before the show started. We met some of the fans already standing outside, and some walking around town.

At a certain point, the guys decided to go back, but I decided to stay out a little longer. I always tried to stay out as long as possible before a show, quite often resulting in me being almost too late for shows.

"Okay, just don't be late, or almost late, like yesterday, and the day before that, and the-" Rian said.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll keep a close eye on the clock", I cut him off, making him nod and give me a stern gaze.

I put my hands up in the air. "Hey, okay! I'll just stay out for like a minute or 10 more. I'll be on time!" I defended myself.

"As long as you don't deadass do laundry before a show again, I'll believe you", Jack intertwined. I glared at him.

"Hey, I had to, I didn't have time anywhere else in my schedule!"

"Yes, yes, just go" Rian waved me off.

"Love you too, Rian" I replied before walking off.

After a few minutes of walking, I heard a girl scream. It seemed to come from one of the houses.

"..Can't keep me locked up forever! I'm not mum! I'm not leaving you! I just want to go see them!" Right after that I saw a girl run with blackish purpleish hair run out of a house, running in opposite direction of me. She ran so fast, it was like she was running from lions.

Well then, I thought to myself, I'll take that as my que to go back to the venue...

As I came in, I heard Jack shout; "Someone call the papers, it's a once in a lifetime thing: Alex is on time!" I flipped him off, laughing.

"Guys, listen, I witnessed the weirdest thing.." I quickly filled them in on the incident of the girl with the purple-black hair. 

"Geez, some person she has at home then..." Zack muttered. Then, a buzzer went off, signalling we had to get ready to go on stage.

I checked the mirror on last time, before I grabbed my guitar and went on stage.

So Alex met Cheyanne, but Cheyanne hasn't met Alex yet... How will this play out?

Yes, there was a pretty major time skip, lets call him charlie.

Hope ya'll (all eight of you who have read this story so far XD) liked this short shitty update. Next one will be the concert and the official meetup of Cheyanne and Alex, in Cheyanne's POV, probably.

XOIsmay