I fell into the hobbit

Chapter 1

Rustling of leaves, whooshing of air, as a single arrow stormed its peaceful element, the sounds of breathing could be heard.

I was running against time, dodging the tree roots that stood in my way. What was I doing, you say, well I'm shooting the targets my father planted for me this morning, he changes them each week. ah hold on. I notched in a arrow and fire at three targets. Thud, thud, thud, bulls eye. Right were was I......oh yeah. Storm knight at your service, I'm 18 and what you would call highly dangerous. My father, William knight, is a weapons specialist, and me being the first child, had to learn how to use every weapon known on earth, to wield my own creations that I made over the untameable flame, but I won't complain, its too much fun. Now I hear you ask, how can she be jumping about while firing, now that my friend is a easy question. My mother Alice knight is a champion in gymnastics, so that lead me to become a champ myself, however much I hate gymnastics, it keeps me fit and lets me fire, it lets me fight without being seen.

I have surpassed them both, leaving them to teach my brothers in the knowledge I had already learned. I'm an only girl, but ever since brother number five was born they seemed to have less time for me, my Father would change my targets each month and my mum would make me practice before her, and force me to enter competitions.

I could hear the sound of a wolf cub in the distance, howling for me, chasing me.

I found him in our woods, next to his dead mother, he was stained with the colour of her deep red blood, I cared for him like a mother would, I soon enough found out that poachers entered our woods without permission and killed his mother, she hid her son's body with her own. The weird thing is, I feel bounded to him in a way that is indescribable, our bond is unbreakable. I could hear him gaining on me, he was just a bit bigger than a house cat, and fast as a wild rabbit fleeing from it's predator. Oomph, I was knocked down when he pounced onto my back "alright you got me...go on let me up" I chuckled, 'ruwuff' he answered cutely. He walked off me, and stood in front of me, I crossed my legs and allowed him to plop himself into my lap, so I could stroke is unbelievably soft fur, time would flicker by as I spoke to him, shared the dark secrets with him, I couldn't lie to him "come, lets go back, before it gets too dark" I said while picking him up in my arms, as I took my first step I was frozen, I couldn't move, I was stuck in the middle of the forest, how long have I been like this, I thought, as my wrist start to burn, I looked down to see the tree like birthmark I had since birth, it glowed an unnatural blue, "what the..." my body clasped to the floor in pain, I curled up on my side, with my young Wolf cub sitting, whining into my belly. Then we both blacked out.

I found my self falling into a dark tunnel, with a light underneath me, "shade" I whispered as I reached out to grab my cub, and clutched him to my chest, he was still knocked out.

"Your time will come when, your questions will be answered" said a whispering voice. "where are and what do you mean" I screamed over the rushing air, "your time will come" was repeated several times, until the voice disappeared into silence.

"Woah" I breathed out as I could make out a table in the light underneath me. readying myself for landing, I tightened my grip on shade in one hand and bent my legs, here goes. I landed with a loud crash sending all the cutlery off the table by the air I created when I landed. I was crouched over, leaning on one leg with the knee touching the table and on my toes and the other foot down on my toes and my knee in the air, with my knuckles placed on the table in between my legs to keep me balanced. one word....Awesome. I lifted my head up fast, which made my hair swing up and flick into my back. dramatic much. I stood up slowly and reached for one of my dual swords, which hung tightly on the back of my hip. omg, what the hell. I looked around to see little lord of rings "dwarfs" pointing swords at me, we did this staring contest until "Gandalf" spoke. "A mere child will fall from the sky and into a hole, with a sword and a bow at hand, she will embrace a cub that follows her every command, she is the last of her kind, and she will bring back the land that is stolen" Gandalf said in a mystical tone "the prophercy is foreseen" All eyes turned to him as they placed their swords down slowly, except one, he looked towards the shadows as if he had received an order. Suddenly he thrusted his sword at me, I drew my sword and counter attacked, I then throw the now awake shade, into the sky and placed my hand on the attackers shoulder flipping over him, I placed my sword against his neck and stretched my other hand out to catch shade and pulled him back into my chest.

"Stand down" I shouted at the dwarfs who had lifted their swords up again, "lower your swords men...now you lass, lower yours" said a deep voice, I lowered my sword and sheathed it, but kept my hand on the dagger strapped to my thigh. The dwarf I used as a hostage moved forward and turned around.

"what's your name child" said Gandalf, "storm knight" I answered lifting my head slightly to keep eye contact, shade huffed in my arms,"and this ferocious thing, is shade....be careful, he bites" to support my theory he snapped he white, pointy teeth together, making some of the dwarfs move away from me. "well mistress 'night, welcome to the company" all heads turned to him again, "what..first you bring us this hobbit that can not fight and now....this useless woman" wait. hold up did he just call me useless, well nice to meet you to "I could whip your sorry ass any day. And. I. Am. Not Useless." I mumbled under my breath, it just so happened to be quiet at the time I spoke, Everything went quiet, and he glared at me "oh really..then prove it....Fili" he bellowed. I turned my attention to the young dirty blonde dwarf, who started walking outside, in which I followed. "here miss, pass me your pup..ill hold him" I looked behind me at the dwarf from before. "I wouldn't if I were you...shade stay here" I said as I place him on the grass near the house? oh she tacky mushrooms, I'm in middle earth, not at a comic convection "Lass are you ready....fight" someone said quickly, I reacted quick and flipped backwards over The dwarf, taking out my dual swords in the process, i landed with my knees bent and swords at the ready, they all had shocked faces with their mouths open. Fili turned and threw daggers and me, I caught one and dodged the others, and with the dagger i caught, i threw it into the bare ground deeply making it become useless. I then ran at him and slid through his legs and kicked one of his calf's, which made him fall to the ground. He rolled onto his back ready to jump back up, but I had placed my sword under his chin, he put his hands up in surrender, I removed my sword from his neck and back into their sheaths.

i gave him my hand to help him off the ground, he stared at it for awhile, then looked at me gratefully as he grabbed hold and stood back up, the company walked back into the hobbits house, mumbling and laughing.

I sighed and whistled for shade, in which he trotted over to me, wiggling his petite tail as he followed me into, what I guessed was the living room of this unusual burrow. I looked around for Bilbo and found him looking at his now empty food storage room, he saw me walk over and started to become fidgety "I thank you for letting me into your home and I'm dreadfully sorry about the table I broke ...mister..Bilbo?" I said with my hand out, he stared at me then smiled and took my hand, "o-of course, I'm glad somebody around here knows their manners....don't worry about the table, it wasn't your fault that you fell from out of no where" My smile widened. thee bilbo baggins is shaking my hand, hey what can I say I'm a lord of the rings fan. "shall we" he asked happily, "lead the way master bilbo" I answered. We walked in to see most of the dwarfs being quiet while smoking their pipes in deep thought, However the pain from my wrist returned and set light to body, it was more powerful than the last, making me double over screaming in pain the dwarfs crowded me looking concerned for my well being "what's wrong lass" one asked. "stand back, give her room" Gandalf shouted over the loud dwarfs that was all I heard before I black out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miss storm walked back into the room, she was quite charming, she defeated my nephews so easily, she intrigued me. I heard a female's scream, making me look up to see her clapse to the ground "whats happing Gandalf" Ori asked, "she seems to be changing, stand back, give her room" we stood back and watched in amazement as her appearance changed, Her earthy brown hair turned as black, as the midnight sky, and the strands of her hair tightened into loose curls. her eyes flickered open changing from brown to red before closing again, her lips had reddened and her height had shortened .

She stopped moving and slumped into the ground, her cub wined at her side. I walked over and picked her up bridal style, she was so light in my arms. "come..." He wined but followed me, I placed her on the floor near the fire gently, balin walked over to me and placed a blanket under her head. I moved the rouge strands of her soft, velvet hair, out of her face, and stood up, looking down at her as she wriggled in pain. Her wolf cub snuggled up into her belly whining quietly, as his master suffered in pain, trying to give her the warmth to survive.