- chapter 13 - the fight (2)

❉ Talon P.O.V ❉

I hold laras hand has we walk inside the shop and i let the girls seat and when i walked away i felt someone next to me when i look up i saw a big man i recognised his face from the fights he is the snake.

" pretty girl " he comments looking at Lilly

" what do you want? " i ask paying the ice-creams and look at the table and i couldn't see Lara so i had i little heart attack but Lilly wouldn't be so relaxed if something happened so i presume that she in the oposit side and this guy cant see her and thats a f-king great thing.

" he doesn't let you go like that you gave him alot of money by winning those matches so tonight you fight or something happens to that pretty little girlfriend" he says giving me a paper with the location.

I walked to them with the ice-cream and i had a forced smile on my face and i looked again to snake and he had a creepy smile on his face and then he looked at lilly and i saw what he was thinking and my body was really tensed that lilly gave me a worried look and i gave her a smile and looked to snake again but he wasn't there anymore.

" i was thinking that you could do a little party " i say to lara and she smiles and claps her hands

" yes and lilly could play with my barbies "

"Yes yes you guys could do a girls night " i say looking at lillys reaction and she looked at me and i think that she knows that something is up.

" yes and i could invite the girls"

" are this girls your real friends? " lara asks and lilly nods

" yes kelly and stacy " she says smiling

- later in talons room -

" i will give the house and you and the girls Bring food and since this is a girls night i don't think thats a good idea to have a good looking guy like me in the same house. " i say putting my hands behind my head.

" whats going on and don't lie to me " she says seating in my bed.

I could not look at her i cant let her know its too dangerous for her to even imagine what im about to do.

" nothing is going on lilly " i say pushing her to me and i put my hands on her waist.

" you don't trust me " she says trying to get free
" you know thats not true i do trust you " i kiss her head " i will tell you some parts of its ok? " i ask her and i felt her head nod.

" i was 16 and i was very angry at life so i decided to go to a fight and someone liked me and if i win they gain alot of money this year i decided to quit but its not that easy so if i don't go tonight something really bad is going to happen and i don't want that " i explained touching her check and i slowly kiss her pink lips.

" why did you start ? Why its not that easy to quit ? Do you know who dangerous that is you are really dumb for even start fighting " she say hitting me in the shoulder

" i know but im trying to find a way out " i say ignoring the other question.

" just be safe and don't get hurt please " she says walk out of my room