"I know your secret" Shawn mumbled.

"What?" I asked baffled.

"I know your secret" he stated louder.

I paused for a minute, "Okay fine, I skipped school on Monday to go to the beach" I said trying to play it off.

"No...I know your Captain Marvel" Shawn stated as he walked around me.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said innocently.

"Don't lie to me" Shawn said angrily.

"Nathan this isn't funny...I don't know what you're talking about" I said getting irritated.

"Why do you keep lying? I saw you on Monday helping to fight crime...I saw you with Captain America" Shawn said as he approached me.

"Nathan, you must have it all wrong...maybe you saw someone else" I said as he backed me into a corner.

"I'm your best friend! How could you not tell me this?" Shawn stated.

"Because I didn't want you to get hurt!" I said raising my voice.

"So it is true...." he said as he turned his back to me and I slowly tried to approach him.

"Look I didn't want to lie to you but the more people who knew would be more people that I put in danger" I said as he looked down to his side. "You're my best friend Nathan! We've been through so much and if I knew that I was the one who put you in danger...I couldn't live with myself"

He immediately turned around and rushed me back into the corner. With my back against the wall and his hands above me, I was trapped. I looked back toward Stan and everyone behind the camera and I saw that they were on the edge of their seats.

"But YOU put yourself in danger everyday without my knowledge...what if you got hurt? Or something worse..." Shawn stated with his face inches away from mine.

I know we were just acting but I could feel the affection practically rolling off of his body.

"I'm careful...and besides as my friend you should support me!" I stated angrily.

"But as someone who deeply cares about you I worry for your safety" Shawn stated quickly embarrassed.

"So? Sophia is my sister and she cares about me but she doesn't prevent me from doing my job!" I yelled.

"You're so stupid I swear" Shawn stated with bitterness rolling off of his tongue.

"Stupid? You have no right-" 

Shawn interrupted my sentence with a passionate kiss. I knew this was inevitable in the script but I still couldn't help but feel guilty...ugh I'm a crappy actress I swear. Shawn pulled away from our kiss and looked into my eyes for approval. I paused for a minute and as directed in the script I grabbed his face and pulled him into another kiss. Shawn wrapped both of his arms around my back as I relaxed my hands around his neck. This kiss was way more aggressive and passionate than the last.

To any human, we would've looked like we were in love...but I knew deep down that Shawn was not Daniel. However, I still couldn't help bit feel that small tingle I got from whenever I was around Shawn.

I pulled away, still in Shawn's arms, as Stan yelled cut.

"That was perfect you two! But let's run it one more time with the alternate script so we can experiment in editing later!" Stan yelled.

I awkwardly avoided Shawn's eye contact as I walked back over to the couch to reset the scene.
________________________________

We continued filming scenes throughout the day and before we knew it, it was nightfall. I tiredly headed back to my trailer knowing that we had to film more scenes in four hours. I figured I should try to call Daniel before I went to get some sleep. It was 1 am here but in L.A it was 4 pm there. I called him and desperately waited for him to answer as each minute went by.

"Hey, it's Daniel! You've reached my voicemail-"

Ugh voicemail...I drowned out the rest of the message as tears began to stream down my face. The phone beeped and I sniffed as I began my message.

"Hey Daniel! Its Amberle! I just wanted to call to tell you how much I love you and I miss you...you haven't spoken to me in two weeks. I know you're busy but can you at least shoot me a text and tell me you're okay? Anyways I love you and I hope you're doing okay. Bye!" and I hung up the phone.

I took a deep breath as I angrily threw my phone on my couch. I slumped to the ground as tears began to fall again. I don't know if it was because of my lack of sleep or if it was because I missed him but I was definitely upset. I know he's busy and everything but he could of at least texted me once in the past two weeks! Maybe I was being arrogant....

I curled into a ball on the ground and fell asleep to the sounds of my sobs.
________________________________
A/N: Poor Amberle...what is Daniel doing to her? Well I can tell you that he has a reason...it's probably a crappy one but y'all will find out next chapter!