When he got to me I tried to get onto his back for a piggyback ride. As soon as my weight was off the ground, Evan buckled and we fell.

We both screamed. Right now was not a good time to be shirtless.

"LOGAN!" Evan was furious. I laughed as I stood up. Ill just have to save myself.

Once I felt the sharp pieces Brendon gasped.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Your back,"

"Its pretty riped up," He added looked at my back.

"So are me feet," I picked one up to show him.

"Your an idiot," Evan complained.

●●●●

Evan drove Brendon, Lydia, Alex and I to the airport. I decided to do a driving with Evan segment. Lets just say Evan has a great amount of road rage.

When we got to the airport Alex and I left the group and made it to our gate.

"Plane 9 to Ohio is now boarding," A female voice spoke through the speaker. I stood and followed Alex to the plane. We both had first class tickets next to each other.

As we sat down I could tell that Alex was nervous about meeting my parents.

"Alex," I got her attention.
"My parents will love you. After we facetime my mom always texts me and tells me how sweet you are," I reassured her.

She nodded and leaned back. I planted a kiss on her cheek.

●●●

We exited the airport, and met my dad at the gate.

"Thats muh boii," I told, turning the camera to both of us.

Dad laughed and hugged me. I talked to the camera a bit in the car, but then decided to put it down.

"Dad, all honesty, do you like Alex," I knew he would be honest because we were so close.

"H*ll yeah," He nodded. I looked to Alex. She tucked a piece of her hair behinde her ear and smiled. Every time she smiled I couldnt help but return the favor.

We got to dads house and I brought Maverick to his cage. He was ecstatic to flap his wings.

After Maverick was settled I walked back downstairs to find Alex helping Dad cook the steak.

I smiled, happy that they got along. I knew Alex loved steak, probably more than she loved me. I plopped down in a chair, looking over the woods. Alex smiled at sat next to me.

"Steaks up," Dad called walking into the kitchen. He cut slabs and set them on plates witch we took. My dad made the best steak. I ate at a fast pace.

"Dad, do you mind if we go to bed? Im kinda jet lagged," I asked turning towards the stairs.

"Go ahead,"

Maverick imediatly flew to Alex's shoulder. I looked through my bag to get sweatpants and changed. Alex put her hair up in a bun. It was sloppy but still beautiful. I sat on the edge of my bed, watching her. She dug through her bag for a while.

I got impatient and missed her sweet lips. I gently slid my arms around her waist. I knew she had a smile on her face as I left a kiss on her neck.

"Babe," She wispered, fruatraited, but I knew she still wanted me to continue.

I planted kisses, moving towards her cheek. Once I got to her chin, I slowly spun her. Her brown eyes were so comforting and made my heart pump faster.

I finally leaned in to kiss her warm lips. It felt as though I havent kissed her in years. I was crazy for this girl. I lifted her thighs up to my waist, due to our height diffrence. As our lips moved I sat back down on the bed. My tounge slipped into her mouth. One of her hands pulled through my messy blonde hair, the other resting on my shoulder. I had one of my hands on her back, and the other rubbing her thigh.

Our lips kept in sync as the kissing grew faster. I allowed one of her hands to slide under my shirt and rub my abs.

I slowly leaned back to let her lay on top of me. Her lips left mine, leaving me kind of disapointed. I loved her lips. She rested her head on my chest and sighed.

"Im tired too," I spoke quietly. Alex gave me a peck on the cheek and got up to brush her teeth. I sighed, out of tiredness and sadness of her leaving the room.

I swear the way I felt with this girl was not normal. I missed her if we were in separate rooms. Man, I am like a little puppy.

Sorry for this being late and short guys! I have been camping this weekend, so I only had time to write late at night, and couldnt publish it because I didnt get any service.

But hopefully this chapter was a little more entertaining!

Also thank you for 200 READS! I honestly didnt expect this. I just published theese because I love to write. Wow, I know 200 isnt that many compared to other accounts, but if you really think about it, its crazy. Anyways, thank you so much ILY!!

Vote and that ishhhh

~Marie!