A Date With my Friend (Last Part): Kiibo X Reader

Last time, your class is going on a school trip that was asked to go by pair. The essential purpose of the pair is that they will stay in the same room at a Love Hotel. The Ultimate Supreme Leader and The Ultimate Robot wanted to go with you. In this part of the story, you decided to accept the Robot's invitation.

Kiibo couldnt calm down when you accepted his invitation. Even though your friends already, there is something that is bothering you when your with Kiibo. Who cares about that? Field trips are supposed to be fun! You should relax and play with everyone.

Its time for the field trip. In the bus, you see Kiibo holding a small notebook with a pencil hanging onto it. He then looked at the surroundings and spoptsd you. He then whistled for you and signalling to seat next to him. He might've saved you a seat. How cute!

Kiibo: *whistle* Hey! (Y/N). Over here!
(Y/N): Th-thanks! This is kinda embarassing. Having you to save me a seat.
Kiibo: That's kinda rude, you know.
(Y/N): Huh?
Kiibo: It wasn't my goal to have you seat next to me. Its just that, there are no more free seats.
(Y/N): Oh yeah! Im sorry.
Kiibo: *nods* Anyway, I already have plans for us. I have so much things to know. Even you, (Y/N). I want to know more.
(Y/N): *blush* I-is this getting somewhere?
Kiibo: *laughs*

You had a friendly conversation inside the way on the way to the beach. When you reached the beach Kiibo suddenly became uneasy about something. You asked him what going on. He snapped out of his senses then nodded as a response. You became relieved and invited him to swim with him.

Everyone is enjoying the swimming. Tenko invited everyone to have a water fight. All of you agreed right away since there is nothing more to do in the beach. Heavy splashes of water can be both heard and seen at the beach for more than an hour. You all had a fun time playing. It was time to dry up and head to the lobby of the hotel.

Kiibo asked you if you were hungry. You said no. Then he told you to ditch the lobby so that both of you could explore this wonderful place. You got excited by his idea and changed clothes right away. You went to a place with a fountain and full of flowers around it. Kiibo looked so amazed upon seeing it. He grabbed a marigold and put it on you hair.

Kiibo: It suits you. Keep it there
(Y/N): Aww, thanks.
Kiibo: *blush* May we... *gulp* hold hands?
(Y/N): Sure! Afterall, we're partners of this trip.

You went back to the hotel holding hands together. Someone sprung behind the both of you. It was Kaito! He got curious of the holding hands thing and suspected that we are lovers. Kiibo blushed so hard and cant respond. You helped him with a yes as a response but its for only this trip. Kaito was amazed and left both of you. Kiibo cant look at you straight forward after what you just did. You kissed him on the cheeks. Then steam was released on Kiibo's face. He tried kissing you back and went with it.

After meal, you went to your assigned room. It looks nice, very pink and full of hearts though. Kiibo said that he will be there soon. You thought about what happened earlier. At the beach, the flower, being lovers, and the kiss. Everything escalated quickly but it was fine for you. Besides, Kiibo had plans and you thought that those were part of it. Your mind became clear and you can see Kiibo staring at you calling your name. You were spacing out?

Kiibo: ee-- Nee! (Y/N)? Are you okay?
(Y/N): *spacing out* H-huh? What?
Kiibo: Thank God. You were lifelessly staring at the wall over there.
(Y/N): Im sorry! I didnt want you to worry too much.
Kiibo: *blush* I-its okay. Actually I want to ask something.
(Y/N): Yeah? What is it?
Kiibo: C-ca...can I...
(Y/N): Pardon me?
Kiibo: H-huh? Uhhh *blush* CAN I KISS YOU AGAIN?

He shouted those words and you thought of Kiibo who is a human-man, not a robot. He attacked him with a kiss and he pinned you down on the bed and kissed you back. He's kinda good. He signalled your mouth with his tongue and you opened your mouth. He pulled out. "French kissing" he said. How on earth did he know that? He said that he learned it from Miu. He said that she showed him pictures and cideos of people french kissing. You were impressed that he learned quickly. You continued your night with him and made romance. He was very pleased and thankful that you accepted his invitation.

----------------
End
----------------

Hi everyone! USO DAYOU!! (I lied) Im very sorry. I lied about posting a new part within two or three days instead I published it right after the last part. I didnt have anything to do so I asked for my friends for a good plot with Kiibo. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!!!

----------------
EXTRA
----------------

Kiibo: *knock* *knock* He-hello? Miu?
Miu: Who is it?
Kiibo: Its Kiibo
Miu: Oh! What does the robot want from a sexy bitch like me.
Kiibo: Nothing in particular. You look lews enough to teach me about french kissing.
Miu: Hyah Hyah Hyah! Such a cinnamon roll, pure and innocent. Dont worry! This lewd bitch will teach you everything she knows.

10 minutes later...

Miu: GAAAH you still dont get it?
Kiibo: ...
Miu: *sigh* Might as well demonstrate it to you.

Kiibo pushed Miu away.

Kiibo: Im sorry, this is reserved to someone else
Miu: Huh? *sobs*

Kiibo exited the room.