*They Turn You On*

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This will be my first mature scenario if you see ** on the chapter title it's a mature scenario. This chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

WARNING!!: This chapter will have mature stuff like swearing, partial nudity, and other stuff. If you don't like this stuff then don't read it. 

Note: This will be in your P.O.V.

~MARIO~

I was trying to wake up my boyfriend hoping that he would come and hang out with me today. Luigi let me in their house and asked me to wake up his big bro to which I agreed. Geez Mario wake up!! I thought as I shook his shoulder. After a few failed attempts I got a idea I leaned close to Mario's ear "Mario Luigi is making pasta." I whispered making the older brother wake up and get out of the bed. "Pasta?!?" Mario said in surprise as I see him in his underwear. I was a blushing mess as Mario was looking in his closet for some clothes showing off his butt. Damn Mario you have a nice ass!! I thought as I felt aroused. But before my dirty mind could get dirtier Mario was now fully clothed "Coming (Your Name)?" Mario asked which snapped me out of my thoughts. "O-oh yes sure!!" I answered as I saved the memory for later. 

~LUIGI~

"Need help Luigi?" I asked my green capped boyfriend as he was busy fixing the fountain. "I can handle it (Your Name)." Luigi assured me as he grabbed a wrench to tighten a bolt. I waited patiently for Luigi to finish when a pipe burst soaking Luigi with water. Luckily Luigi has a spare pipe and fixed the fountain but he was still all wet, I looked at his wet shirt which shows off Luigi's toned muscles. Oh my... I thought with a huge blush on my face. "Can you give me the spare towel?" Luigi asked to which I nodded and quickly handed him the towel. I wonder what he looks like naked? I thought.

~MR.L~

"Fine I'll play a game with you." I said after Mr.L kept pestering me. "Thank you!!" He replied. "So what game are we playing?" I asked. "Strip poker~" Mr.L said making me red as a tomato. "O-Okay." I spoke as he deals the cards. Twenty minutes later the game was turning to my favor as across from me is a almost naked Mr.L who's wearing only boxers. He's so handsome!! I thought seeing his toned muscles and a package in his boxers. He's big!! I thought but then the game stopped when Mr.L had to leave for work. Dammit!! I thought in anger. 

~BOWSER~

"Bowser where are you?" I called out with worry. Since the kids are at school I've decided to hang out with Bowser but then he left after lunch to who knows where. Where could he be? I thought but then I heard a soft moaning sound in his bedroom. Finding the door slightly opened i peeked inside to see the Koopa King masturbating?!? My eyes widen as his huge claws were pumping his huge erection It has to be almost 8 inches?!? I thought in shock. Bowser's soft moans grew louder as his dick leaks precum as I became not only flustered but turned on as well. A few pumps later Bowser's dick began spewing strips of his semen on the bed while I felt my panties became wet. I can't wait to feel that inside me!! I thought in excitement.

~DIMENTIO~

"Dimentio what are you doing?" I spoke as I find the poetic jester working on a magic trick. "I'm trying to do a special spell." He replied as he was busy chanting. "What spell?" I asked. "It's not a dangerous spell I assure you." Dimentio said as he snapped his fingers. All of a sudden I see many clones of Dimentio naked and doing sexy poses, My face was burning with a huge blush  as I grew aroused and hot. As the clones moved closer to me I nosebleed and fainted into unconsciousness. "(Your Name)?" Dimentio spoke. (Turns out the spell Dimentio used is a illusion spell).

~COUNT BLECK~

I am speechless I thought as I see Count Bleck singing?!? I'm not joking he's singing different songs mostly love songs and opera? He has a sexy voice I thought as he hit the right notes and verses without talking in a third person view. But what caught me by surprise as he began singing (Favorite Love Song) to me making my heart melt and turning me on. (Sorry if it's short ;-; ).

~KING BOO~

King Boo and I went to a ice cream parlor not far from Boo Woods. Luckily it was open until 10 P.M. As I was enjoying my (Favorite Flavor) ice cream I see King Boo licking up his ten scoop ice cream cone with his long tongue. Watching him lick up the various ice cream flavors sends my mind filled with very dirty thoughts wondering what King Boo will do to me when we get intimate. Needless to say I was turned on and getting wet. (Sorry again ;3; )

~ANTASMA~

The bat King, the ruler of nightmares, and last but not least my boyfriend Antasma is currently watching a erotic horror movie. There was so much blood, death, gore, and sex scenes which made Antasma take off his cape leaving a naked shadowy body which exposed his penis as he began masturbating. I wanted to look away but it was too late as the image was permanently burned into my mind while the sounds of moaning and screaming could be heard from the movie. As the movie and Antasma were reaching their climax... I fainted and was unconscious with a big nosebleed. (Sorry X's 3 )

~YOSHI~

My favorite dinosaur boyfriend arrived at my house with a huge box full of donuts of various flavors. So I took a couple while Yoshi grabbed a bunch with his tongue, it went through the doughnut holes and he swallowed them whole. I stopped and watched Yoshi do this action multiple times as I began getting aroused. I wonder what else he can do with his tongue? I thought as a small nosebleed seeped out of my nostril. ( I apologize for the shortness).

~FAWFUL~

I was helping Fawful cleaning up his lab by vacuuming the floor while he was checking on his inventions. But while this was happening I bumped into a invention as it sprang into action, the results were surprising as the device was a special X-ray machine. Fawful was behind it as I now saw through his clothes which reveals his naked body!! I was surprised that he was pretty big down there and was long as well!! I was so flustered that I quickly excused myself to take care of a growing problem in the bathroom.

Author's Note: DONE!! Took me six hours to finish!! Sorry if it's junk!! ;-; I'm not that good with mature scenarios!! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!! 

*Authoress is currently hiding in a bunker bracing for any negative reactions*