At The Beach

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: Okay now we'll see what the guys will do spending time with their girlfriends at the beach!! This chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Note: This chapter will have some swear words/cursing.  Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

Prologue: It's Summertime and Man is it HOT!! With temperatures rising the Guys decided to take their girlfriends to the beach and have fun. Once they arrived at Cheep Cheep Beach they changed into their swim wear. (Though Bowser, King Boo and Yoshi don't need swim wear). As the guys were waiting they were surprised to see their girlfriends in their swim wear ........ making the guys get nosebleeds. ^^;  (LOL XD)

~MARIO~

Mama Mia she's beautiful in that swimsuit I thought as I lead (Your Name) to the docks.  I see a Pianta with a bunch of different colored Bloopers "Hello wanna have fun Blooper Surfing?" The Pianta asked us. "Blooper Surfing?" (Your Name) wondered. "It's fun (Your Name) it's like regular surfing but much faster." I replied remembering my first Blooper Surfing during the Isle Delfino incident. (Super Mario Sunshine). I got on a red Blooper while (Your Name) got on a (Favorite Color)ed Blooper, after a short tutorial (Your Name) and I began Blooper surfing. It was a great day of having fun in the summer. 

~LUIGI~

I didn't think that'd happen I thought in embarrassment. After putting on sunscreen we grabbed a bucket and begin our search for some sea shells. As we walked along the shore we picked many shells like Conch shells, cowrie shells, spiral shells, and more as the bucket slowly fills up. As the sun sets our bucket is now filled with many colorful shells "I enjoyed our time at the beach today Luigi." (Your Name) said. "Me too but what are we going to do with the shells?" I questioned. "We can sell them." She replied. But then I got a idea and lead (Your Name) to a shop, a half hour later a Pianta gave us a couple of necklaces and a bracelet made of the sea shells we found. "Thank you Luigi." (Your Name) thanked me as she kissed my cheek. "You're Welcome." I replied with a blush on my cheeks.

~MR.L~

DAMN She's sexy!! I thought with a smirk. "So what's the big surprise?" (Your Name) asked me. "Well I made something that we can both enjoy." I replied as I brought out a small remote. "What's that for?" She questioned. "This!!" I announced as I summoned a couple of jet skis from out of nowhere. "I made these myself." I said as (Your Name) observed them. I then helped her on one of the jet skis and taught her the basic controls, after a short lesson we began riding them. We would race each other multiple times but (Your Name) won three out of five times but what was important was that we had fun.

~BOWSER~

Once I cleaned up from my nosebleed I see (Your Name) putting on sunscreen and sun tanning. "Hey Bowser are you going to put on sunscreen?" She asked me. "Nah no need us Koopas are used to hot temperatures." I noted making (Your Name) nod. "Can you put some sunscreen on my back?" She said as she lied down on her belly. "Sure.~" I replied as I put some sun screen on her back and applied it on her. Good to be the king!! I thought as I continued to rub her back. (I'll give you a cookie if you understand the reference Bowser made)

~DIMENTIO~

"You're so stunning like a newly born butterfly breaking out of it's cocoon." I complimented (Your Name). "Thank you Dimentio you look handsome." She said with a blush. I was shirtless and only wearing a purple and yellow swim shorts though she was right since I did work out in secret. We then began swimming in the ocean and looking at the many colorful fishes swimming along with us. But then I decided to use my magic and turn (Your Name) into a beautiful mermaid with a (Favorite Color)ed mermaid tail. "I love you my beautiful mermaid.~" I said as I kissed her. "I love you too Dimentio." (Your Name) replied. We swam and had a great time in the water. (The spell is temporary)

~COUNT BLECK~

"The water is very cool commented Count Bleck." I said as I was floating in the ocean on a inflatable tube. "It is." (Your Name) replied as she too was floating on a inflatable tube. "But Count Bleck has a better idea." I said as I used my magic as we are now scuba diving underwater. We explored the coral reefs, took many photos with a underwater camera. and swam along with the dolphins. As the day ends our memories together last forever.

~KING BOO~

"Come out from the shade and join me!!" (Your Name) asked me. "I can't!!" I replied. "Oh right Boos don't like the sunlight." She said in sadness. "I'll stay here you can have fun." I spoke. I then began taking a nap... until (Your Name) dumped a bucket full of sunscreen all over me. "There now you can play with me." She giggled. I carefully and slowly float out of the shade... and was surprised that (Your Name) was right!! "Okay so what do you want to do?" I questioned her. "Play frisbee with me?" (Your Name) said as she held the plastic frisbee. "Okay." I replied as we kept throwing it and catching it during our time at the beach. 

~ANTASMA~

"What are you doing?" (Your Name) asked me. "I wanna try this sport called surfing." I replied as I picked a purple and black surfboard. "I'll try also." She said and picked a (Favorite Color)ed surfboard. Once we made it in the water... to put it simply it wasn't easy trying to surf, balancing on the board is hard as we fell in the water many times. Luckily a Toad saw us and gave us some tips on surfing, a few minutes later we were actually surfing and riding the waves. It was a exciting and thrilling experience for the two of us.

~YOSHI~

I grabbed our fishing poles "I can't wait to taste the delicious fish!!" I said. "You need to be patient Yoshi." (Your Name) replied as she took her fishing pole. "Sorry." I said as we began putting fish bait on the fish hooks. As we cast our line in the water I grabbed a bucket and fill it with water, a few minutes later it was a fish catching frenzy as we kept catching lots of fish. Tuna, Flounder, Dab, seabass, and many more fish were now in the bucket!! One thing's for sure we're going to have a seafood buffet!!

~FAWFUL~

" I know what we can do." (Your Name) said. "We can play Marco Polo!!" I raised a eyebrow. "What's a explorer got to do with the beach?" (Your Name) giggled at my reply. "It's a game silly one of us closes our eyes and shouts Marco, while the other one swims and says Polo. The finder has to seek the other player by swimming with their eyes closed."  I nodded in understanding. "Fine we'll play your game, so who's the finder?" I said. "You are Fawful." (Your Name) said as she went into the water while I followed her. I began finding her as I closed my eyes and shouting "Marco!!" I then hear (Your Name) shout "Polo!!" It was a long yet fun game as we took turns finding, swimming, and seeking each other. Though I may have lost but I still win (Your Name)'s kisses. 

Author's Note: DONE!!! Took me SIX hours to finish!! Sorry if it's junk!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!