Chapter 2

I called my friends that were at the skate park "Hey sorry, change of plans i'm going to a movie." I said, they all yelled into the phone "WITH WHO!?" my friends were all guys they were all like my older brothers i'm 15 there all 18 so they look after me "A boy now shut up." I said laughing, my friend Julius told me to put my phone on speaker, I did what they said, "Aye whoever's takin our baby sister on a date you hurt her i'll-" I took it off speaker "Shut up guys. He's a funny guy and he's sweet, now goodbye I love you guys." "Love you too." they all yelled into the phone, I laughed and hung up and looked at Sam "Big brothers?" he asked "Basically." I responded "So you actually wanna go to a movie?"  I looked at him "Look I just met you, I would like to get to know you before I go in a dark area with you."  I said giving him a playful shove he looked at me and smiled "How about coffee?" he said "Sure." 

And that's when it all started, the emotions. Pain,Love,Guilt,Anger every little thing I felt was because of him. He helped me with my depression which he knew caused me pain,helped me stop harming myself because he loved me, every time I would relapse i'd feel guilt, and anger, but when I looked at him the only emotion I felt was love.

~Time Skip 6 months later.~

I  rolled over in my bed and felt a hand intertwine with mine, I smiled and kissed Sam on the cheek "Good morning love." he said wrapping his arm around me, I lay on his chest "Good morning." I said moving my dark brown hair out of my eyes and rubbing my face, I stood up and was pulled back down "Don't leave me!" he said holding me in his arms and kissing my face "Fineeee, let me go nowww!" I said kissing him back our lips connected he wrapped him arms around my waist pulling me closer, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, he pulled me on top of him, I disconnected my lips to catch my breathe "Ya know this isn't letting me go." I said kissing him again "what if I let you go and you never come back though?" I got off of him and lay down next to him "If I was gonna leave you, I would have to leave my world." He kissed me again "I love you so much Andy."  I smiled "Love you too Dork."