Chapter 6.

Ej's Pov

It's been two weeks since I saw Chres and Jacob. I've seen them both a lot lately and it's been killing me to the fullest. I've known Chres for 3 years and I never told him how I felt about him. Now Jacob all of a sudden got into the picture, I can tell they have a connection with each other. Lately i've been planning out how to get them both apart from each other, to make Chres fall in love with me. But how? I need to get Jacob out of the picture as soon as possible before they end up doing something they'll regret. You can say i'm crazy or doing too much. But if you want something, you go for it right? Right. Today i'm at Chres's house. I've been sitting in my car in front of his house for thirty minutes trying to plan out what the hell i'm going to possibly say to this man. I shook my head and sighed loudly "This going to be a long day." I opened my car door and walked towards Chres's house. For some reason, I felt so nervous. I felt like something bad was going to happen.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled as I see Jacob running from the back of Chres's house to leave. I looked at him as he ran towards the street then I yelled his name loudly. "Ay Jacob!" He turned around and looked at me up and down before coming towards my way with that dumbass smirk on his face. "Wassup man?" He grinned widely as he daps me up. "What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be worrying about your kids?" I said while crossing my arms. "Ahh.. jokes I see. I don't have to worry about that because you see that house right there?" He points towards Chres's house and I looked at him with a evil glare. "That man in there said he got me, no matter what. And guess what? I got him too." Jacob said lowly before winking at me as he turns around to run off again. I stood there in shock as my blood begins to boil. So this is how Chres wants to play now? He can lose his job so quick because of this bullshit. I walked towards Chres's door and banged on the door.

"Yeah?" Chres answers as he opens the door with his shirt off. I stared him down as I felt myself get hard. You see what this man is doing to me? I looked up at him before glancing at his neck seeing marks all over his neck. "So this what you do when you don't come to work?" Chres eyes widen when he realized I was talking about the love marks on his neck. My plan is about to come into action and i'm going to get what's mine. This is going too far with the both of them.

"I'll just pay boss a little visit today."

updated!!!!