Chapter 26

Shamsher was a talkative boy and boasts himself to be a lion. They all laugh, he boasts he always brings smiles on people's face. Bee ji asks if any elder had a heart attack watching him. He says no. Tannu comes there, Bani tells them this is Tanvi. Ahana was ready to break his glasses. Manpreet still mocks Shamsher. Rano gives a seat to Tannu. Rishi comes to the front and shakes hand. Shamsher says he must have heard the name, Shamsher. Rishi clutches his hand tight, Shamsher thinks it seems he goes to the gym daily, that's why he has a solid personality. Shamsher says he wants to say he liked their family, he tells Tannu he can't marry her. They were all shocked, Bee ji and Rishi elated. Bani asks if he disliked something. Shamsher says his wedding was fixed in the morning. Swati asks why he came there. Shamsher says he came for their cousin's proposal, he asks to leave for parents and bring Pavan. Bani asks Tannu to make tea. Rishi watches her go to the kitchen.

 Rishi watches her go to the kitchen

In the room, the boys laugh till their stomach ache

In the room, the boys laugh till their stomach ache. Rishi wonders how that cousin will be. UV says Tanvi is only his. Rishi says Pavan will leave the door he will come from. Pavan comes out of the car, locks and comes inside. He had an impressive personality. Shamsher announces Pavan is here, they were all shocked to see him. Rishi was worried. Shamsher introduces them to Pavan's parents. Manpreet was upset. Bani offers them a seat, Shamsher brings him to meet Rishi. He asks Rishi to shake hand with Pavan as well. Both introduce each other, Pavan doesn't leave Rishi's hand. Rishi asks if he goes to the gym, Pavan says it's his own so he has to go. Manpreet and UV don't shake their hands. Pavan goes to take a seat. Bani goes inside to bring Tannu.

In the kitchen, Bani says today her parents must have said yes without thinking

In the kitchen, Bani says today her parents must have said yes without thinking. She asks her to get the tea soon. Tannu was pouring tea. Rishi asks Bani if she played a game with him. Bani wonders if he came to know Tanvi is the real Tannu. Rishi complaints she didn't like Shamsher. Bani asks if he didn't like Pavan. Rishi says he is good, that's the problem. Tannu brings tea for the guests. Bani introduces Tanvi to Pavan, he smiles. Tannu serves tea. Shamsher takes the first cup. Rishi goes to take the cup Tannu offers Pavan. He whispers in her ear to look at their love, not his ethics.

Pavan's mother calls Tannu to her. Rano gives her space. The lady appreciates Tannu's beauty. Bani calls Pavan as handsome, and both as made for each other. Pavan's father says they don't know each other a lot, Shamsher just brought them here. Raaj introduces Ahana as Tannu's sister, Guljeet and Bani as her uncle and aunt. Raaj introduces himself, Rano. Rano takes on and introduces Bee ji, Rishi and Manpreet. UV says he is an adopted son but parents love him more. Pavan's mother asks Tannu what are her likes and dislikes. Tannu say she belongs to Patiala. Bani was worried what if Raaj gets to know about Patiala story. Pavan's father asks what her parents did. Bani tries to speak, Raaj asks to let Tannu speak and asks about her father. Bani and Guljeet were tensed at once, Tannu says her father wanted her to marry who Bani and Guljeet chose for her. Pavan's father tells her they liked her as soon as they saw her. Rishi leaves the hall, Neha comes behind and calls him a friend assuring she will reject him. Manpreet comes to take him inside. Bani asks Tannu and Pavan to go and talk to each other in her room. Rishi holds Tannu's dupatta. They come to the room. Pavan says they have to talk if she minds him asking something. He asks if she has loved someone. Tannu's childhood flashes in front of her eyes. She says yes, in childhood she got engaged to a boy she loved, but he went far away from her and never returned. Now he is with someone else, he is engaged. Pavan says this means her engagement has been broken once. Tannu says yes.