Chapter 18

UV (Rishi's elder brother) and Manpreet go to bring Rishi to the centre. Bani sends Neha there too. She comes to dance with Rishi. Tannu feels upset about it. Sandy goes to the centre and drags Neha to herself. Bee ji goes to Tannu and takes her to Rishi. She gives their hands into each other's. Ahana wonders what happens to Tannu watching Rishi, she will be hurt later. Tannu is uncomfortable with the music, Rishi holds her hand and swirls her around dancing with her. Neha leaves Sandy and goes to a side. Raaj dislikes the intimacy between Tannu and Rishi. Everyone closely watch them dance. Everyone claps over the dance. Rishi says this is his luck. Tannu looks at the enraged Bani staring at her. Ahana drags her away. Everyone appreciates Rishi's performance. Tannu thinks she knows the truth, still when he comes in front of her she gets uncontrollable.

 Tannu thinks she knows the truth, still when he comes in front of her she gets uncontrollable

Pandit ji comes to call them for engagement. Raaj says Rishi's fate is calling him. Sandy comes to ask Neha where they are going, she is going as if she is getting engaged. Bani gets something stuck in throat and takes Neha aside for water. Manpreet announces that the groom has come over and asks for clapping. Tannu and Neha stood in front of each other. Manpreet calls Tannu saying his brother is restless for him. Bani says she forgot to send Tannu outside worried about Sandy. Tannu heads towards the stage, shocked and worried. Bani sends Neha towards the stage as it is her sister's engagement, taking approval from Sandy.

Rishi thinks that he laughed at his dad's talks of fate seven days before, but now he thinks he is related to Tannu for seven lifetimes. Swati was worried about the truth disclosing. Bani calls Swati and asks her to take Sandy away. She calls Sandy and tells him that Neha wants him to meet him outside. Sandy says she is in front of him, but Swati says after leaving Tannu on stage she will meet him. Rishi thanks Raaj for getting him the best gift of life. Tannu comes to Rishi, she turns around to see Neha behind her. Bee ji gives the ring to Rishi and asks Guljeet about his ring. Guljeet shows her Tannu's father's ring. Tannu was at the verge of crying and heads to leave when Bani gets hold of her. She says in a sister's engagement a sister puts the ring on. She hands the ring to Tannu. Tannu holds the ring.

Sandy waits for Neha outside. Swati curtly says Neha only got this bull. Sandy thinks about going inside to see when Swati asks Sandy what he is doing here, Neha is waiting for him in the parking. She is in the car. Sandy was excited that she is ready to run away with him also. He thanks Swati.

UV tells Rishi that first the bride will put on the ring, Manpreet asks Rishi to give her his hand. Neha takes the ring from Tannu's hand and put it in Rishi's finger. Everyone claps, Rishi, Bee ji and Ahana were shocked. Raaj asks Rishi to put on the ring, Neha wears the ring from Rishi's hand. He watches Tannu crying and was shocked. Tannu leaves the hall, Rishi was about to complain Raaj but Raaj says today he is really happy. All this happiness is because of him. Rishi goes behind Tannu.

Tannu cries in the back yard. Ahana comes there and hugs Tannu. Tannu says her Bauji had given that ring to her. Today someone else gave that ring to Rishi. She feels someone has snatched her Bauji. He had a single dream, of her and Rishi's marriage. That dream because her life for her. When they got Raaj's mail, she tried to forget Rishi, when he came to her she doesn't know what happened but she couldn't stay away from him. His eyes told everything he couldn't. She couldn't see him getting engaged to Neha, it seems as if someone has taken her life. Ahana felt enraged. Tannu wishes her dreams are fulfilled, but everything has ended now. Ahana looks around at the thunderous night, she says this all is because of Raaj. He must not have done the promise he couldn't fulfil. She goes inside.
There in the temple, the lady watches the mountains getting fire. She is worried how that couple can break.

 She is worried how that couple can break

In the hotel, a curtain gets fire. Rishi asks Ahana where her sister is. Ahana forbids him go to her, he promised someone else and engaged someone else. She goes to talk to Raaj.