Ty said and I broke out into a full smile. The boys finished their Coffee and Breakfast and headed out the door leaving Amy and I to clean up.

-Caleb-

I followed Ty out to the ranch truck that already had a hay wagon hooked to it and we jumped in and headed off to the hay barn.

'You seem really happy'

I turned to Ty and nodded my head,

"I am happy. I don't know how it happened but I'm glad that it did, I really care about her".

Ty nodded and looked back at the road.

'Are you ready to face Lou? Even with how happy you are with Mallory?'

I chuckled and nodded my head.

"I am, I wrote Lou a while ago and apologized for my nonsense. I think I was hurting from my Divorce with Ashley and Lou and Peter were having trouble and I tried to utilize something that wasn't there."

Ty nodded and looked ahead.

'I just don't want Mallory to get hurt'

"I know Ty, Neither do I"

when I looked back ahead I realized we made it to the hay barn and Ty was pulling through so we could load up the hay trailer.

"Why did we make all the hay into square bales?"

I complained as we threw the last few in the manger.

'Cause the round bailer broke and Jack decided that (hard work never hurt anyone)'

Ty said breathing hard himself. We climbed down and started the drive out to the pasture.

-Mallory-

We walked through the grocery store stocking up on things we would need and things for Lou, Peter, Georgie and Katie. When I first heard they were coming this morning, I was thrilled. I love Katie and Georgie, but then I remembered Caleb's past fondness of Lou. I know nothing could ever happen because Lou and Peter are happily together now but it did concern me that it might remind Caleb of wanting something more than me. Amy snapped her fingers in front of my face breaking me out of my thoughts as she pointed to Brownies or Cookies. I shrugged and then pointed to the Brownies.

'Are you okay?'

I gave Amy a sad smile and nodded my head

"I'm okay Amy, I was just thinking"

Amy looked like she wanted to ask a question but decided to drop it and for that I was thankful.
We finally survived the grocery store and then Ran into Maggie's for take out, I almost passed on ordering myself anything but I knew Caleb wouldn't let me get away with that. Amy invited Soraya and Ben over to have dinner and watch a movie and we got our take out and got it loaded up and headed back to the ranch.

-Caleb-

We finally got all but one group of cows fed and my fingers felt like they were going to fall off when Ty pulled into the convenience store to grab a snack. I walked next to Ty silently as we reached the door Jake was on his was out, Ty stopped to talk to Jake as I rammed my shoulder into his and headed on into the store. I grabbed Mallory some Gummy worms for later, A cup of Coffee and Reece's cup for myself. I paid and headed outside and got into the drivers seat. Ty jumped into the passenger side and looked at me

'wanna tell me why you almost knocked Jake over'

I let out a long irritated sigh and unlocked my jaw

"he hit Mallory the other day because he tried to kiss her and she shoved him away"

I could see the anger bubbling under the surface on Ty's face when Amy pulled up next to us. I looked over and smiled at Mallory who smiled back but it didn't quite meet her eyes. I looked away from Mallory to Ty

'wanna swap? You go home and help Amy and Mallory and I will feed the last bunch of Cows'

Ty shrugged

"yeah if their good with that"

Ty jumped out and walked over to their truck and Mallory hopped out and ran over and jumped in the passenger seat. I smiled at Mallory but she could tell something wasn't right and was about to ask when Amy beeped the horn and they drove off.

"I'll tell you when we get to the cows okay? We can go for a walk."

Mallory seemed content with that and pulled her knees up to her chest.

When we got to the pasture Mallory hopped out and opened the gate for me to drive through. I drove out a little ways and parked and jumped out to unhook the hay wagon.

"Is this the last one?"

Mallory asked as she made her way up next to me.

'Yeah so we just have to go home from here.'

I finished unhooking it and turned and put my arm around Mallory's shoulders.

"I saw Jake at the store earlier, I shoulder checked him but refrained from punching him in the face."

Mallory smiled at me but it still didn't quite meet her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

Mallory tensed up,

"if it's about not eating I.."

Mallory shook her head cutting me off and I stopped and turned her to face me.

"Then what is it baby girl"

I pulled her chin up to meet her eyes but I could see tears beginning to form.

'I'm scared that you will see Lou and it will remind you of all the people you can have that are better than me'

"oh baby"

I pulled her close to me and held her tight.

"I want you Mallory, Lou was just a silly phase that I went through when I was hurting and she and Peter were having trouble"

I pushed Mallory back so I could look into her eyes.

"I want you, you Mallory. Your mine"

she nodded and hugged me tightly. I grabbed her hand and started walking towards the truck, before we got there I stopped and pulled her around to face me. I brushed a stray hair out of her face

"Mallory, Will you be my Girlfriend?"

She smiled her earth shattering smile and nodded reaching up to kiss me. After we broke apart I grabbed her hand and we headed home.