8/31/17 10:07 PM

That's kinda specific,I know. But yeah,anyway.
    My thoughts right now.. Would be that I don't think I'm a good friend.. Or girlfriend. I feel like shit. And I feel guilt,I think. I don't really know. 
    Also my thoughts,would be that I really wanna cut my hair. My thoughts are really varied right now..
    Like her hugs. Her texts. Every little thing is running through my mind. I love it,yet become annoyed. I get mad at myself. I should be better.. Like way better. But I'm not. And that annoys me.
    My dream,if that's what you wanna call it,from last night is re-playing in my mind.. That dream was fucking awful. Although, I should be use to those "dreams," I have at least two a week. I can't pick my worse one. The worse ones I would have to guess would be the ones that I wake up crying. Or scared. This is all just random thoughts thrown together.. Sorry.
   Uhm.. I dunno. I had a whole layout in my mind of what would be on this one,but it's gone now. Imagine that. Oh,here's a thing,I might write things that are signatured like,"By AJ" or "By CJ." There's a story behind both of those signatures. Stories that are important to me,but aren't to you. Even my bestfriend doesn't know. But that's because I never brung it up. And she's never read those things that are signed like that.. I don't think.
   Anyway. I really think that's it. Yeah. Sorry I'm just really awkward,and distracted,and just.. I dunno. Just me I guess.
    Okayyyy! I'll go now.
           ~MinionCrazed