Chapter 8

Sorry for the wait, I feel like this is kind of a filler chapter.

The curls are growing but verrrrry sloowly😊LOOK AT LOUIS' SMILE😭😭😭

Hope u enjoy thhhhiiiiiss chappy!!!

All the love-A ❤

~~~~~

*Last chapter recap*

"Lo-Louis."

"Harry?"

"Help me."

-

"Ok, Harry tell me where you are." Harry informs Louis that he is in his room. Louis hurriedly makes his way to the front door. He semi jogs to his mom's second car, only used when they have emergencies. When he finally gets the cat unlocked, he carelessly throws his phone to the passenger seat. However, when he backs out the driveway, he feels the car hit a thud. Oh well, hopefully it wasn't an animal.

In approximately twelve minutes, Louis makes it to Harry's house. He doesn't even have time to turn car off before he starts knocking repeatedly on the front door. After waiting a couple of seconds, Gemma comes into view sighing in relief when she sees Louis face.

"Thank God you're here! Harry's been locked in his room and won't let anyone inside."

"Why is it locked?" Louis takes his shoes off and walks with Gemma to the stairs to go see what's wrong with her brother.

"I don't know, my mum doesn't know-nobody knows! Can you please just see if he'll open the door for you?"

"Yeah. That's why I came, he called me over."

They make it to Harry's door, and Louis turns the knob to find it locked. He looks over at Gemma, she gets the message and gives him a thumbs up before walking off. He exhales loudly then knocks on the door softly.

"Harry?" Another knock after silence is heard. "Harry, it's Lou and I would like if you would open the door so I can see that pretty face of yours."

"Ugh don't say things like that!" He hears on the other side of the barrier in front of him. Shuffling is heard before the door is cracked a little. Bright green eyes stare into ocean blue ones looking concentrated.

"Is there anyone around you?" Harry asks. It's not Harry's fault he doesn't want to be near his family at the moment. They were getting on his nerves constantly trying to get him out of his room, which he has been in all day.

Louis shakes his head. Harry let's him in. Harry looks at Louis who is staring at the mess he made earlier.

"So why'd you call me? You look perfectly fine right now." Louis says trying to see if he heard wrong with Harry's distressed tone over the phone.

"I do need your help." He wheels over to his desk that's scattered with unorganized books and papers.

"You...need me to help with organizing that?" Louis says, giving Harry a perplexed look.

"No. I need help with this project thats due in two days." He states proudly.

"Do you not do it or something! C'mon Harry, give me more details on this."

"I am done!" He says just as loud as Louis. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tell at you. I just need someone's opinion on it."

"And you needed me because?" Louis urges him to continue.

"Because you're a student at my school?" Harry looks at him like he's dumb.

"Ok fine I'll help." He says, walking towards Harry's bed then sitting down.