Chapter 1

This is my first larry story to be writing, hope it gets somewhere. 😘

All the love-A ❤

~~~~~

"Ugh, why didnt you listen to me when I said to go and die yesterday? "

"Ew why does he show his ugly face here every single day."

"Go back to crippled land Styles."

This is a daily routine for Harry to hear everyday at school.  Nope, he is not used to it after hearing it all the time from kindergarten to being a junior in high school. His mum and dad have no clue what their son has been dealing with at school, the place you are supposed to make friends, feel safe, and not be judged for who you are. But no, Harry does not feel safe, has no friends, and he is always judged because of his paralysis.

He wheels himself to his first class of the day; science, which he hates. All of his teachers have put him in the front row seats of the classrooms because of his wheelchair. Times like this Harry wishes he was able to walk, so he could sit in the back of the class where nobody will bother him. Maybe they would like me better if I was not in a wheelchair and walking like them Harry thinks to himself.

"Ok students, listen up. We are going to be doing a project -" class groans. "-hush and listen, In the project you will be able to have a partner or work by yourself. Now, the topic is about "kindness", which I know is not apart of science, and a lot of you need to practice more with. Now get your partners and start brainstorming."

As usual, Harry is once again doing the project by himself. Great. Before he is released five minutes before the bell rings, he gets a full page done of ideas. Now off to Maths, where there is one of the teachers Harry tolerates. Wheeling down the empty hallways, he stopped at the restrooms, doing his routine; goes to handicap stall (obviously), puts tissue on toilet seat, lifts himself up with arms to position over over toilet bowl, sits, does his business. As he is washing his hands, the bell rings loudly though the halls. All he hears is screaming kids running up and down the halls to get to class.

Hurrying up, he gets to class after the halls have cleared out.

"Hello Mr. Styles, nice of you to join us." Mrs. Ray says in her cheerful voice.

"Im sorry I was late, it wont happen again Mrs. Ray." Mumbling while looking at the ground is a terrible thing to do. Harry learned that the hard way from getting three punches in the face by David, the biggest bully in school, but mainly Harry's. So Harry has mumbled not once after experiencing that. Still wasn't the last punch he got though.

☀☀

"How was your day at school sweetie?" Anne asked her son while putting his wheelchair in the truck.

Hesitating. "Um, it-it was good." Harry folded his hands in his lap. "I got a 90% on my quiz today. Uh I-I was a little late to Mrs. Ray's class though." Scratching the back of his neck, Harry was hoping these questions would go away.

Anne hummed in response. Driving off of school grounds, she had to get a few groceries for dinner tonight. "Do you mind staying in the car while I get groceries, Harry?"

"No I'm fine."

"Ok, I'll be back in 20."

This is another problem Harry hates, he can never just get out and walk around places with his family. He always felt like a burden to them, but they assured him that that's not true and they love him no matter what. Getting out his phone, Harry opened up his game folder and went to "The Sims™ Freeplay". He always liked this game because you're able to choose how the people lived and what they are like. As he was waiting for his Sims husband to come home from work, his mum knocked on the window to get him to unlock the doors.

"You seem a little busy over there." She chuckled putting the grocery bags in the back seats. "Ok, let's go home so we can eat some gourmet food made by me."

Harry was thankful that his mum was able to cheer him up without her even knowing. Talking about random things, they made their way home.

☀☀

"I'll go get your father to help you out while I put these away." Lifting the groceries, Anne yelled for Robin to help Harry in the car.

"Just a second Harry!" Jogging the short distance. "Your mum is never going to give me a break with her yelling will she?" They both chuckle. "Ok let's get you out this car."

In the living room, Gemma is sprawled out on the sofa watching Chopped, one of the Styles/Twist family favorite American cooking show. Looking over at the door, she smiles over at her brother.

"Hey little bro, how was that hell hole school of yours today?" She gets up and walks over to Harry to give him a hug.

"Can you at least let him fully be in the house Gemma before you hug him- and watch your language." Anne scolded her daughter. With a shrug, Gemma walks back over to the sofa and plops herself down resuming her previous state.

"It was the usual. But my trigonometry teacher is American, and that's something I don't hear often." Gemma is the only one in the household who knows what her brother deals with at school. Harry made her promise not to tell their parents about it or he wouldn't talk to her at all. And she wouldn't want her brother not talking to her, because they literally tell each other every little dirty secret they have.

☀☀

After giving her son a final kiss on the forehead. "G'night Harry, have sweet dreams love." Anne makes her way to the better Styles bedroom to give her a kiss goodnight. "Night love, sweet dreams."

That night in his room, Harry couldn't wait to go to school tomorrow.

~~~~~

Thoughts?

All the love-A ❤