People with a huge 'R' on their shirts.

Those uniforms were similar to the one Proton was wearing. Yeah... those people were Team Rocket. My hands held Togepi a bit tighter.

However, my mind began thinking about the events that happened in Slowpoke Well. Proton mentioned something about Silver being the boss' son. Who was he referring to?

Seriously, what does that mean? I don't understand... am I missing something here?

Anyways, Silver began taking me to a staircase that probably leads to the underground. He seemed to know his way around, but that alone was what caused me to lose my cool.

What will happen if they somehow find us? Are we in some sort of trouble? I get that Silver hates them for being weak but was that really an excuse to hate all of them?

I guess I don't fully understand Silver's feelings about Team Rocket.

Through his eyes, I can see so much anger and detest the moment Team Rocket is involved. It was even hard to look at him in that state, as my tilted my head down while he continued to drag me.

"Where are we heading, Silver?" I asked, my voice practically quiet.

"Radio Tower," he bluntly replied.

The Radio Tower... Why does he want us to go there?

"Team Rocket is more likely to have based themselves in the Radio Tower, as it can send out multiple radio messages to thousands of people."

I see... this was all Team Rocket. Everything had something to do with Team Rocket. I should've known that by now. Maybe there was a part of me that wished that wasn't the case, but I don't know why I would think that.

The boss's son... Team Rocket... I know what Silver is thinking is bad but I'm sure that he's not as evil as their boss. It just doesn't seem right. Like I know at times Silver is cold and emotionless but the level of evil can't even be compared to what Team Rocket is showing.

Silver's "evil" is probably just his pure nature while Team Rocket's was common stupidity. But even in a time like this, I have to trust Silver's judgement again.

"Remember the Azalea Gym battle?" I heard him question me.

"Yeah..." I responded a bit quieter than usual.

"Then you already know how I feel. I despise them for personal reasons. Even when we're stuck together, I don't have to tell you anything."

Silver suddenly stopped his feet, leading me to stop mine as well. I slowly looked up and stared at the back of his head, anticipating for him to turn his head around. However, that never happened. Instead, he spoke without looking at me.

"If you want to stop me, now is the time to do it. If not, I will crush Team Rocket like the bugs they are."

To some, it may be a hard decision but to me, it wasn't even a choice. There was no way I could actually stop him. In the end, there was only one option. No words can reach him; at the same time, that hatred he holds will always have a reason, like any person would.

"..." I remained silent.

Silver probably knew what I meant and continued walking forward. I was dragged silently while Togepi was still asleep within my arms. I'm surprised Togepi was still asleep while all of this was happening.

Before we reached the exit, a familiar blue Pokémon wrapped its arms around my legs. Glancing down, I instantly knew this Pokémon's trainer. However, I couldn't smile. I forced myself to stop, my lips trembled slightly.

I guess at a time like this, I wasn't prepared to face him.

"Lyra..." I heard the male trainer mutter from a few metres away.

Forcing my head to turn, I realized that I couldn't smile as I stared at the one person who could always make me smile. My heart began clenching, as my arms held Togepi impossibly closer to my chest. I couldn't help but mutter his name.

"Ethan..."

~~♛~~

Be sure to vote and comment on the story. Also, correct me on any mistakes during the story.

Hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to the next chapter~

~Lisa~