Chapter 2: Work

I woke up by the annoying sound of my alarm. I groaned. I just really love my sleep. I lazily got up from my bed and quickly made the bed.

I walked to my bathroom and started the shower. I quickly undressed from my pajamas and hopped in the shower. I shampooed and conditioned my hair with my vanilla scented duo. I then proceeded to wash my body with my favorite flowery scented body wash. I spent a few more minutes under the warm water until I decided I should get out so I won't be late.

I finally got out of my relaxing shower and walked to my closet back in my room. I changed into a pair of leggings and an oversized sweater. I wanted to be comfortable since I was doing so much today. I applied light makeup considering that my stylists will take it off and do it themselves. I then brushed my damp hair and did my signature half up- half down due.

"Morning mommy," I said to my mother who was waiting for me downstairs.

"Morning Ari, I made you some coffee to go," she replied throwing me the keys to my car.

"Thank you! Did Frankie leave already?" I questioned seeing as he wasn't around but then again it was too early for him to be up.

"No that boy came late yesterday so he is now getting some sleep," my mom sighed.

I giggled and grabbed my coffee cup making sure not to spill anything.

"Ariana we should get going now, you know how Stephanie gets when your late," my mom scolded.

"You're right! I totally forgot."

We made our way to my car.

Our way to the photo shoot set consisted a lot of me singing out loud to Katy Perry.

"Hiii!" I greeted my manager who looked relieved once she saw me.

"Oh Ariana I'm glad you're not late but um sweetie what are you wearing?"

"Well I wanted to be comfortable, plus I know my stylists are going to make me look better either way."

"Okay well just make sure you change before leaving because you do want to look presentable."

"Of course I just didn't really know what I was doing today that's all."

"Alright well today we are doing this photo shoot, then you have a radio interview, after that we have to get to Scooter's office because we are having another meeting discussing the songs you will be performing at the Believe Tour," Stephanie rambled.

My eyes widened,"Well what are we waiting for let's get started!"

"Hi my name is Tina, I'll be doing your makeup for this photo shoot," a tall woman smiled.

"Hello," I smiled backed.

"Ok so for your first outfits, I'm just going to be applying a more dramatic look, is that okay?" Tina asked.

"Yeah, sure whatever works." I grabbed my phone from my pocket and logged on to twitter since I knew I would be here a while.

"Ok! All done!" Tina clapped her hands and smiled. She turned me around to face the mirror.

"Wow thank you so much this looks amazing!" I said genuinely, admiring my smokey eyes.

"You're very welcome you should go and get changed now."

I walked to where the dressing rooms were and got help into a beautiful dress.

A few clothes and makeup later, my photo shoot was finished. Tina ended up doing a natural makeup look on my face and as she said, "focusing the attention on your eyes." I had already changed into more appropriate clothes for work today which was a white crop top and a pink high waited skirt.

"Ok Steph, I'm all ready to go," I said excitedly.

"Ok I will be getting three bodyguards for you because there is a bunch of people waiting outside the radio station," she informed me. I nodded and sat down on the couch in the meantime.

"So my assistant is going to be taking your car to your house, and you will be riding in the more safe/secretive trucks, got it?"

"Yessssss," I sighed," let's go wait in the car mom." I pulled my mom to the car and sat on the backseats. A few moments later I was joined by Stephanie and our driver along with a car following us which I'm guessing was where the bodyguards were.

As we got into the interview, I took a few pictures I could with my loves(what Ariana calls us now btw) and signed a few autographs until my bodyguards told me we had to go.