Chapter 1:Good News

I walked into the Grande household, also known as my house and placed my bag on the counter. I opened the refrigerator and took out some fresh strawberries. I sat on othe bar stool and opened the Twitter app on my phone.

"Mom! Frankie! Is anyone home?" I yelled asked. I didn't get any response which only meant that they weren't home.

I decided to sit down and talk with my fans about the good news I had just gotten, so I put out a tweet:

@ArianaGrande: Just received some great news! Twitcam in 5 mins! #excited

I smiled at some of the responses I got. I walked upstairs to my room and instantly turned on my Mac laptop. I placed it on my white desk and sat on my chair. I logged on and started the livestream.

"Hello I- wait can you guys see me?" I asked to make sure I wasn't just talking to myself. Guessing by the replies, they could.

"Alright well hello everyone! I wanted to just sit down and talk to all of you since I haven't done that in a while!" I excitedly said.

"I've received some great news that I could tell you!"

I laughed at some of the tweets saying to hurry up or how excited they were. You gotta love my fans.

"Ok so... as you all know there had been a few rumors about Scooter Braun signing me! So I've decided to put those rumors to and end and finally tell you guys!" I began. I was a little nervous about telling because I didn't know how they would react.

"Scooter did sign me! I'm so happy, this is such a big step for me. But, that's not the only news I have to tell you. I'm also going on the Believe Tour with Justin Bieber!" I practically jumped up and down.

I read some of their tweets:

@GrandeStyle: OH MY GOSH! ASDGGSJKDLD

@ArianaMyQueen: AHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ARI! CONGRATS ♡

@Biebs&Grande: OMG OMG MY TWO FAVES ON TOUR TOGETHER I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!! CONGRATS.

"Thank you guys for all of your support and nice comments! I really appreciate it! I'm so happy to be going on this tour. I'm so content with my life right now and it's all because of every one of you! I just can't thank you enough."

"Ok ask me questions on #AskAriana and hopefully I'll do as many as I can," I stated happily. This is what I love to do. I love being able to interact with my fans as much as I possibly can because I know that unfortunately not all can go to my concerts or meet me.

"@TwerkingWithAri haha that's funny asked, what are you most excited for while being on tour? ily!"I read aloud.

"That's easy. I'm so excited to just perform on stage in front of the crowd and of course the traveling is a bonus. I love you too cutie," I answered.

"@ArianaBowCake said will you be singing some of your new unreleased songs on tour?"

"Yes I will. I'm quite nervous about that actually since you guys haven't heard them. I hope you like it!" I smiled.

"@BiebsButeraBow asked what's my favorite Justin Bieber song? Probably Die in your arms," I replied. I answered many more questions, did a bunch of shout outs and followed some of my fans before I decided to end it.

"Anyways thank you so much for watching my live chat! I honestly had so much fun talking with you guys like always. I love you all so much, night!" I waved and blew a kiss into the camera. I turned off my computer and walked downstairs.

By this time, my mom was home but Frankie wasn't. I side hugged my mom as she laughed.

"Hi momma," I greeted her and sat down next to her.

"Hi Ari, is your twitter stream finished?" My mom questioned.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"It's live stream, and yes I just finished it, where's Frankie?" This time I asked.

"Oh he's out with some friends, you hungry?"

"No, but thanks. I'm so tired. The meeting that I went to was so long I just want to sleep," I yawned.

"Well that's sounds like a good idea, you should go to bed," my mom suggested.

"I will goodnight momma, love you," I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went back upstairs to my room.

"Goodnight Ariana!" I heard my mom yell before I closed the door to my bedroom. I walked to my walk-in closet and grabbed my pajamas. I slipped on my pink, silky pajama shorts and white tank top and headed to the bathroom. I removed my makeup and brushed my teeth.

I turned off the lights and jumped to my comfy bed. I pulled the fluffy blanket covers over my body and grabbed my phone from my nightstand.

I quickly tweeted:

@ArianaGrande: thank you for watching my live chat, hope you enjoyed it! Goodnight I love you all ♡.

I was about to put my phone away when I received two text messages.

I opened my manager's,Stephanie, first.

Stephanie: stop tweeting and get some sleep Ariana! You have a very busy day tomorrow! Goodnight.

I laughed and responded.

To Stephanie: Geez ok, ok. Night!

I then opened the other message which was from my amazing boyfriend, Jai.

Jai ♡: I watched your twitcam, you were adorable. Can't wait to see you in the weekend. Goodnight Beautiful, I love you so much.

My heart fluttered as I read his message. He was so sweet. I smiled to myself and replied.

To Jai ♡: thank you Jai. I've missed you so much I can't wait to see you either. I love you more, night! Or good morning in your case!

I just wanted it to be Saturday already. Jai was flying in from Australia with the rest of the Janoskians to LA because they were doing a lot of stuff here. The unfortunate part is that they are staying here for a long time but I'll be on tour.

I set my alarm and placed my phone back on the nightstand. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with a huge smile on my face.

A/N: Hello everyone! So this is my second story on here. I know this chapter is really short but

they will get longer. I just wanted to mention that I love Jariana so please no hate. Thank you-Steph