The end

So I see you've found out who I am, you have an hour to save your girl.. hurry.

"Fuck!" Emily yelled, throwing her phone to the floor.

"What? What's wrong?" Hanna asked.

Emily sighed, "She knows we found out who she is"

"How is she everywhere and nowhere?" Spencer was confused, she definitely underestimated Paige.

"Have you ever texted back?" Aria inquired.

"No, should I?"

Aria shook her head. "Definitely not, I was just curious"

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Caleb said, closing his laptop and shoving it into his backpack.

The girls quickly rushed out to Emily's car and drove to the address. When they arrived they were greeted with a normal looking house. But in the basement was much, much worse.

Emily slowly opened the front door, it revealed a simple living room with two sofa's, a small TV and a picture frame of Paige and her dog.

"Damn, I guess Paige lives alone then, no shocker there" Hanna snorted. Aria giggled and nudged her shoulder

silently telling her to be quiet.

Caleb and the girls quickly turned towards the basement door when they heard a scream.

"Alison" Emily breathed out in a panic, running to open the door.

"Wait, Em. We don't know who's down there" Spencer said pulling at her friend's arm.

Emily shook her off and quietly opened the door. "I know, and I'm not waiting to find out"

"Caleb you wait here and call the cops" Caleb agreed and dialed 911.

The girls slowly made their way down the basement stairs, careful not to make a sound.

"She's going to be coming for you soon, but don't worry, you won't live to see her save you" Emily heard.

Emily turned a corner and was met with the thing she feared the most. Alison was tied to a chair, blood dripping from her mouth and a knife wound on her left arm. Pictures of Emily covered the walls, some taken of her outside in public and some taken whilst she was asleep.

"So glad you could finally join us, Baby" Paige smirked.

"W-What the fuck is going on?"

Emily could barely breathe, everything was happening so fast.

Focus, Em, Focus.

"You don't have to do this" Spencer yelled, the site of Alison tied to the chair was enough to make her blood boil.

"Yes, I do. This is the only way to make Emily love me!"

Aria slowly stepped closer and closer to Paige. Her hand clutching a pocket knife behind her back.

"C'mon, Paige. Just let Alison go, we can get you help" The small brunette begged.

"I don't need help I need Emily"

"You can have Emily, just let Alison go"

"What! Aria-" Emily was cut off.

Aria pressed a button on the pocket knife that released the sharp object. "We won't call the police, you can take Emily. Just don't hurt Alison anymore"

Emily noticed the weapon that Aria tightly held on to and quickly realized what was happening.

"Yeah, you can have me all to yourself. Just let Alison go and this can all be over"