She's mine now

"W-We have to go to the police!" Alison felt so many emotions at once, she didn't understand why someone would want to do this. The bigger question was, who?!

"Ali, breathe. It'll be okay, I know someone on the force... m-maybe we can ask him for help"

Alison shook her head. In this town, everyone looked out for themselves. 'Rosewood's finest' are just a bunch of stuck up men who don't take you seriously. "They won't listen to us, Em"

"Hey, listen to me" Emily began, grabbing the blonde's hands. "He's a really good guy, he's a friend of my dad. I promise nothing bad will happen"

Not even Emily's voice could pull her from this panic attack. Her heart was pounding in her chest and her hands shook. Her vision disfigured as if she were looking through a fish-eye lens. Emily quickly picked up on the blondes rapid breathing. "Babe, listen to me. I'm right here, listen to the sound of my voice" 

The blood thumping in her ears muffled the sounds of the brunette's voice. Alison clamped her eyes shut, Breathe, Ali. Breathe. "T-The police, they j-just throw away problems. Ignore them. L-L-Leave them to Radley" Emily's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What was Alison getting at? What does she know about Radley? 

"Ali, what are you talking about?" 

The blonde's eyes widened. "I-I can't go back there, Em. P-Please don't let them take me"

Alison's eyes were bloodshot red, tears streaming down her face. "What? Ali, no one's coming for you. It's just me here." Emily was beyond confused. Did Alison use to be a patient at Radley? maybe she was there when I was there, Emily thought.

"Please don't leave me" Alison cried, throwing her arms around Emily's and clutching on tightly. Emily sighed and closed her eyes, hugging Alison back. "I promise, I'm never going to leave you"

The next day Emily drove to Toby's house. She texted him before hand, asking him if he could help her with something and that she would explain when she saw him.

When she arrived at Toby's house, she rang the doorbell and a couple seconds later Toby answered, she assumed he just came home from work since he was still wearing his uniform. 
"Hey" He greeted. Emily smiled and entered his home. "Hey, I hope you don't mind me coming over, I just really need your help" The brunette made her way over to the sofa in the living room and sat down.

"No of course not. It sounded urgent on the phone and you know I'm always here to help" Toby replied, sitting across from Emily on the recliner. Emily grabbed her phone from her pocket, unlocking her phone and opening the messages from the anonymous person.
"Here, read these" The brunette said, handing Toby her phone.

He read the messages, he looked confused and worried. So this definitely rules out a stupid prank, she thought.

"You have no idea who's sending these?" Toby asked. Emily shook her head. "No, I started getting them 3 days ago. The last text that was sent really frightened Alison, It's like this person was watching us... I mean, how else would they have known that I was showing Ali the texts" Emily explained.

"You have a point. Is it okay if I take this down to the station, we can examine it and hopefully track this sick fuck down" 

Emily agreed. A couple of hours past, It was now getting close to 9pm and the sun had set. Emily hugged Toby goodbye and told him she'd contact him soon using Alison's phone. The brunette drove home, when she drove down her street and reached her house she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. That's weird, she thought. None of the lights were switched on. The house was pitch black. 

Walking up to her door, she fished into her pocket looking for her keys. She paused for a minute, the door was cracked open a bit. She pushed the door, it slowly opened, creaking as it came to a stop. Emily looked into the dark living room, the moonlight shining through the window. 

Emily noticed the sofa tipped over, her glass coffee table smashed and her lamp smashed that was normally placed on her small wooden cabinet in next to one of her sofas. "Babe?" When Emily got no reply she rushed to grab the house phone. She quickly typed in the blondes phone number. After two rings Emily was greeted by Alison's voicemail. "Fuck! Shit!" Emily dialed Hanna's phone number, internally begging that she'd answer. "Hello?" Emily sighed in relief. 

"Hanna! Listen to me. Someone's taken, Ali" 

"What?! What do you mean?!"

"I came home to the house trashed and-"

"Emily? and what?" Emily didn't reply, she almost dropped the phone when she saw what was written on the mirror that was hung on her wall.

I WARNED YOU. NOW SHE'S MINE!

"Emily!" Hanna yelled. 

"Fuck! That fucking bitch! Hanna do you still have Caleb's number?!" Emily asked, running up the stairs to grab her old phone. It was stuffed in a drawer that was filled with random crap she didn't use. The phone still worked which she was thankful for but it only had 54 percent.

"Caleb? I haven't spoken to him in ages. God, Em. Can you please explain what the fuck is going on?"

"I'm on my way to yours, call Caleb and the girls and tell them to meet us at your house"

"Okay, okay. Please be safe. I love you"

"I love you too, Han. I'll see you soon" Emily ended the call and threw the phone onto the floor. She rushed out of the house and back into her car. God, she hoped Alison was okay.

A/N: DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. SO I'M SORRY TO SAY BUT AFTER THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL ONLY BE 3 MORE UNTIL THIS BOOK COMES TO AN END. I ALREADY HAVE THE END OF THE STORY PLANNED OUT! I'LL BE UPDATING TOMORROW. STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO EMISON!- Shauna.