chapter 7

After the ordeal with Naomi, noting much happened and I enjoyed being able to sit alone in my room and relish in the quiet space.

Throughout the pack house I cleaned, over hearing conversations from many other wolves , mostly their thoughts on me and Naomi's mating.

Some were OK with us. Others surprised while male wolves objected.

My wolf fought to be let out after hearing these simple pups speak against our bond with our mate but I held him back.

I spent the rest of my week in my room not wanting to be seen.

I wasn't ready to face anyone. Especially Naomi.
She probably realized what a mistake it was to mark me.
What a mistake I was

I sigh packing my bag and quickly getting out of my room and leaving the pack house.

I couldn't hide away any longer.

I walked the way to school keeping my head low as to not draw attention. My eyes narrow as I look up after smelling my mates scent. She stands talking..... no,Laughing with some guy. New apparently as I've never seen him before.

I growl but shake my head and continue walking to avoid a scene.
Wolves always caused scenes. It was just dramatic honestly. I didn't want to jump to conclusions. I'm going to wait then ask Naomi about it.

After classes were over and I was utterly sick of seeing Naomi with that guy, an alpha named Adam from the white moon pack, I approached her at lunch, cutting off the guy from talking.

At first I didn't know what to say. Just.... Stared.

Then I sighed.

"Who's this Naomi" I ask look at the wolf who was now smirking at me.

I lowly growl at him.

"This is my friend Adam his brother is friends with my dad" yup now I know what's going on " he started this school today so I'm just showing him around. Adam this is my mate Nathan" she says .
We stare at each other

"Mate? You didn't mention a mate Naomi. I thought you were single?" He says.

Naomi frowns.

"No. I thought you could see my mark" she says.

He shrugs.
Naomi turns to me and pecks my lips.
"Have lunch with me" she says. I nod.
/ ////////////////////////////

Naomi and I were at the pack, enjoying a nice tongue hug in my bed room and as I tug on the end of the large shit, yes my shirt, she pauses.
"I..... I have to tell you something nathan" she says.

My heart stops.

Oh fuck don't tell me.

I sigh.
"Naomi if your actually a guy that's ok. Your my mate. I love you no matter what you have dangling between your-" Naomi smacks me and I stare at her shocked.
"Stop rambling...... my father is sending me to Adams pack for a few days to train some young pups" she says.

I stiffen.

Id heard about Adam. And I'd heard all about what Naomi and him were

They were engaged, in an arranged marriage and if she hadn't found her mate by the time she was nineteen  she would marry him.

I growl.
"No" I say.

She rolls her eyes.

"I have to go Nathan..... My role as soon to be alpha requires that I do this." She says.

I growl once again.
"But I don't like this. Your role as my mate-"
" don't speak of my role as your mate nathan. I know. But not only am I your mate but I'm an alpha too and right now...... if u can't understand that sometimes my roles will clash...... then......" she sighs and stands.

I pull her back and kiss her.
"I'm sorry Naomi.... I just get so jealous..... he was your fiance...... And...you know..... I don't trust-"

"Him" she says. I shake my head.

"No, your dad"