[19] Tea Parties

Zacznij od początku

"Fabulous, but do I have some gossip for you." I tell her.

We link arms and make our way to the massage tables. When we are both laying down and ready, I begin.

"So you heard about the whole Liam's daughter thing right? Well I was the one who leaked that all to the press. I told Liam it was that slut though, Annie I think her name is? Anyway Liam is totally pissed at her and is getting a lawyer to take the brat away." I tell her.

"So you're going to be like her step mom?" Bay asks me.

"I guess, but whatever I'll just get Liam to pay a really good Nanny. That way the brat is out of both of our hair and we don't have to change a thing." I tell her. I have this all planned out.

"So if you help Liam get the baby he'll fall for you even more." Bay clues in.

"Yup, which means that by default, I become more famous, and I'll get more modelling or acting gigs. See Bay, it's all falling into place." I tell her. "Liam can have his kid, we'll live in a huge house in New York, I can use his money to hire an agent, and we'll be far away from his annoying family and band. And that damn slut April will be far away from him." I smile to myself.

The masseuse starts pushing to hard into my back.

"Um excuse me, could you not rub so hard, ya thanks." I tell her.

"Sorry." The lady apologizes.

"You should be. What's your name, so I know not to request you." I ask her, very annoyed with the attitude she gave me in her 'apology'

"Laura, and I'm sorry again ma'am." She says and continues lighter.

"Anyway, that sounds like a great idea. Plus you could probably use the kid to get modelling jobs considering she is one." Bay says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her.

"Avery's daughter, Ellie? She's the new model for Kardashian kids. I know because I went to this kids store downtown to pick up something for my niece and there was a poster with her on it that said 'Ellie Parker, the new face of Kardashian kids'" bay tells me, I can't stop the feeling of anger boil in me.

"Great now the little brat is going to take my spotlight. " I huff.

The masseuse starts to rub aggressively again.

"Okay that's it! Bay let's go, I'm not staying here any more. And Laura If you think I'm paying for this, than you are very wrong!" I yell. I storm out of the spa in only my robe. Both Bay and I go up to her room, which is three floors down from Liam and I. After we both get dressed. We decide to go get some lunch. While sitting at the table, we continue talking about the brat, Elyse I think.

"I can't believe that she's a model. Like she's three. Next you're going to tell me Anna is too " I practically shout.

"Avery, is. I saw her on the Sherri hill billboard that we passed coming here. You've got a lot of competition Ash." She says.

"Shut up Bay, no I don't. Liam would never go back to her!"

"Have you never seen a movie or read a book about this stuff? The guy and girl always end up together in the end and raise their kid. It always happens." She continues. Bay never knew when to shut up.

"No. That's not how this is going to end. I have put up with Liam and his band for to long to loose to a fake model and her brat of a daughter! I will not loose Liam. Not if I have anything to do with it."

Avery

"I love this place!" I tell Niall as we pull into a small cafe. Somehow, Niall had walked from the hotel to the cemetery, so I offered to drive him over here for lunch.