Day ~2~

"Honey come down for breakfast" My mom shouted .
As I ran downstairs I practically fell .
"You OK ? " My mother asked
" Yeah and mom I'd like to thank you for yesterday . I mean you really stuck up for me ." I replied
" Well ain't no body about to disrespect my daughter , Fat or skinny , Tall or short , Smart or dumb , I don't care you're my daughter that's discrimination and I don't respect that . " My mother said " Anyways I hope you're ready for a new school with all new people , and a brand new life . "
" Yep I mean I was getting tired of Palos Hills anyways , so I guess I'm ready ! "
" Oh no you're late we need to hurry . " My mother said
" Bye mom " I said as I kissed her in her cheek .
" Bye honey , I love you , Have a great day at Sunny Oaks . "

@ School

This is going to be hard being the new girl , and plus sized . My mother told me when I first made it in the school to go to the office . So I made my way to the office .
" Hi my name is GiGi and I'd be your GC , which means Guidance Counselor and I will show you to you're first day guide ." GiGi said " She will be here for the whole week . Daja come on in .
" Hiya I'm Daja ,let's make our way into the halls . "
" I'm liking this school already ." I said
" Well that's just what sunny oaks will do to ya . " Daja said " *Gasp* I almost for got here is a list *Whisper * I'm not supposed to give this to you and it's not a list . * It's a list of all of your classes and periods ." She began to say loudly .
"Why are you yelling ?" I asked secretly
" Just read the paper ! " She Demanded quietly
The Paper Read...........
Meghan Jacobs and it was a picture of this "Meghan Jacobs " and under it was skull and crossbones saying do not hang out with this person evil, phony , and a backstabber .

Ironically , she walked past with one girl on the right of her and one girl on the left of her and one girl on the right of her and they all had on pink uhh. When she walked past she looked at me and then whispered in the girl on the lefts ear .

" I think she might be nice . " I stated
" Alright you can hang out with her but don't say I ain't warn you because I did . " Daja replied angrily
" Well how about I hang out with you today and them tomorrow. " I said happily .

" I guess so . " Daja said
" Anyways what are their names ? " I asked
" Well the front one is named Meghan , the left one is named Monica , and the right one is named Kayla ." Daja Answered .
" Hey that's a coincidence my sister who goes here is named Kayla ." I said .
"Well if your sister is as nice as you are I'm sure that's not her ." I said .
Before we go any further here are so P.T.K
Kayla = Sister / Frenemy

Daja = soon to be BFF / Food-Buddy

Meghan = Cool for now / M.P.G.I.S

Monica = Dumb Girl / Kind of popular

Drea = Soon to be BFF / Daja's sister

Got It? OK!

"Here's your real class schedule." Daja Said

"Thanks." I replied

"You, me , and my sister all have the same classes." Daja Said

"Who is your sister?"I asked

"Hey Daja!" A girl who looked liked Daja said.

"Hey Drea meet Tejah , Tejah meet Drea. My sister." Daja said

"Oh hey." I said

"Hey....... You know you're a target right?" Drea said

"What do you mean ? " I said scared

"Um she means you're a target for good things." Daja said real nervous

"N----" Drea begun to say.

"Um Drea , SIDEBAR!" Daja said

***Sidebar going Please Wait***

"Look Tejah they always play pranks on the new kids so Beware of the seniors." Daja said

"OK i'm used to it so I don't care I'm used to it just as long as I have some good friends by my side .

First Period
I walked into the classroom and these kids were way better than the kids at Sunnyoaks they were flee as ever, with the Adidas, Jordans, AirMax, Northface, Nikes, Nike jackets, Louis Vuitton and Michael Kors.
"I need to go shopping after school." I thought to myself. It's also look like a normal classroom, like the ones you see on TV when the teachers Walk in the classroom and say settle down settle down settle down.
"Settle down, settle down, class ." Ms.Corpse said, "Let's welcome our new student Tejah Williams." Ms.Corpse said.
"Goodmorning Ms. Corpse I'm pretty happy today I because I have chemistry first." I said
"Tejah you'll love it."Ms. Corpse said
I went to go take a seat as the girl who Daja told me not to talk to motioned me to the seat next to her.
"Hi I'm Meghan, see your new here so hang out with me and you'll be safe." Meghan said
"I am Tasia my sister goes here I just decided I wanted to go here as well an um m if I can Galwood you doesn't mean I have to wear pink because I hate Pink." I said
"Of course not."Meghan replied
L8R @ Lunch
"Hey Tasia come sit with us!" Daja begged.
**Snapp** "Mhm Tasia over here." Meghan shouted.
"Um you guys I got to go." I said as there faces went from happy to unhappy.
"Sorry."I said

"It's ok." Drea said "Maybe Tommorrow

I still till this day wonder if it was worth it to do this.

COMPLETE!!!!!!!😐😐😐