Tips Chapter 1!

First of all, you don't need to be famous to be good at something. I'm a goid drawer, but I'm not famous.Yet. That's a good example and relates well.

Same as on YouTube, qhen you make an account,  don't do it for fame. Do it for fun. If you create an account for fame, your readers will know if you're doing it for a different reason than fun.

Never, ever, EVER Copy of of someone. If you create an intro or outro, make it up yourself,  don't makenit off of someone else's. Even taking it and changing it slightly, it's still plagiarism.

Make a variety of books. It's okay to create four, five, maybe six books on one thing. If all of your books are on Minecraft, you and your writers will get bored of it. Like this book, it's different from other Books

When writing a book, don't speed through it. Take your time. Even the most popular WattPaders have up to a week of time in between each chapter. They make good, long, Chapters.

With each book, make a variety of genres. A good book usually (Not always) has Action, Adventure, and maybe, just maybe a little Romance. It's your choice.

I hope you enjoyed! Fun useless fact- I created six tips! Wow, rhat was fun to write! I hope this has helped you out with your writing skills, and I'll see you all later! Take care.