Going Back Home

You were texting your friends about the whole situation. They understand and promise not to tell anyone. Joy filled you from head to toe, you thanked them for everything.  You and Osorõ finished packing up. And headed to the airport.  Inside you were a little nervous about the baby and how it's going to react to the plane. You were panicking, but Osorõ manged to calm you down. "I'm just worried that we might actually do something to them. I'm scared." You said nervously. "Don't worry, my mom had plenty of siblings growing up. So, I know when it's good to travel and when it's not. Don't worry, it's going to be fine." Osorõ said hugging you. You took a deep breath and relaxed. The both of you went on the plane, and flyed home. Osorõ helped you into the car, you were surprised that he own house. "Wow! I can't believe that you have your own house! That really cool!" You said excitedly. "Yeah. My parents gave it to me as a birthday present. We can stay here until your ready to see your parents." He said smiling, you smiled back. "Also. If my family do come over try to contain your pregnancy hormones. You aren't the best at hiding them." Osorõ joked. You punched him playfully on the arm, you both laughed until you got to hid house. You grabbed your stuff and looked in amazement how much the house looked.

( ✨0✨ so pretty!)"OMG! Osorõ, this place is beautiful!" You said with sparkles in your eyes

( ✨0✨ so pretty!)
"OMG! Osorõ, this place is beautiful!" You said with sparkles in your eyes. "Yeah. It's not that much. Bit it's pretty late, umm..can I make you dinner?" He asked blushed. You could tell he was a little nervous and flushed asking you that. It was cute to see him like that. "Of course." You said blushing. You jumped up and kissed him on the cheek. "Alright, I'll start it the food going. There are some clothes that you can choose from. I always keep some here just in case my sister decide to stay over. I only have one Pj's that my sister wears. If your not comfortable with it then wear own of my shirts. Make yourself at home." Osorõ said. You walked around the house and finally found Osorõ's room. You sat the clothes on the messy bed. You grabbed one and froze. You held up the Pj's.

 You held up the Pj's

You blushed. You knew what this kind of thing is for.
(By the way, if you are really curious. It's attracts your lover to get freaky with you and that's all I'm saying.)
You put it on to see if it fits.

(So you can chose to wear that dress or a baggy shirt.)

You went down stairs and watched TV for a bit. Then you walked around the house exploring. There was a bright pink door at the end of the hallway. I were hesitant at first but when opened the door. It was a baby room. With a baby crib and toys. You smiled at like of it, you were hoping it was a girl. There was a closet with a bunch of space. Maybe..this is where..I...
"Y/N! Dinner is done!" Osorõ yelled from downstairs. You went to the kitchen and ate dinner with Osorõ. After that Osorõ laid down on the couch watching something. You cuddle up with him and talk for a while. "What will you do if left you?" You asked, he didn't say anything at first. "I would be sad. That someone I loved more than anyone left me. I..." You heard him sniffling off a second. "I'm sorry for bringing you down. I'll go somewhere else." You said getting up. Osorõ grabs your hand. "No! It's okay, really. I just--!" He saw your cuts on your arms, you tries to cover them up. "Here, Y/N. Follow me." Osorõ said walking to the kitchen. You followed him and he had bandages. You sat down on a stool whirl he put on the bandages. "Where did you get those?" You asked pointing at his scars. "From fights at school. They are healed but keep them on to seem tough." He said finish up your arm. He kissed you passionately and walked to his room. You frowned and started crying. You went to the baby's room. You laid down on the floor and cried yourself to sleep.

(I'm still deciding if I want the reader to commit suicide or not. I'm very depressed lately, I think its just a phase.
Also, how you feel about having twins? And the chapter is the last chapter before the next book!