First Day!

(((Please do not play song until text says so, thank you!)))
Y/N's POV:
You wake up and get ready for school.
While you are packing your stuff for school, your little brother comes runs into your room. "Hi, Big Sis!!" Hanakõ said giving you a big hug. You smile and ruffled his hair. "Hehe, hey little bro! Are you ready for your first day of school?" You ask, Hanakõ smiles brightly. "Of course! I'll be fine as your by my side!" Hanakõ said, you grab your bag and rushed to meet your best friend. You guys get to the street and See Osano waiting for you."Baka! You kept me waiting! Did you sleep in again?!" Osano said, You laugh. "Hahahahhaha! No, I didn't. Your just so darn picky!" You tease, Hanakõ laughs with you. "I'm sorry but got up early just for you. And I'm here early, so there's mean to complain." You said, Osano's face turns red. "W-whatever! Let's just go!" Osano said walking away, we walked to school together.
Hanakõ Yamada
Personality: Sweet, clingy, kawaii
Favorite food: everything

Osano NajimiPersonality: Tsundere, Romantic, playfulFavorite food: Bento

Osano Najimi
Personality: Tsundere, Romantic, playful
Favorite food: Bento

Osano NajimiPersonality: Tsundere, Romantic, playfulFavorite food: Bento

You guys make it school and Hanakõ is running around all over the place.
"Wow!! THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!" Hanakõ said excitedly. You smile and rushed to the courtyard with Hanakõ. Osano tries to keep up with you, he grabs you by the waist. "Stop, running out of my sight! B-baka!" Osano said holding you, you blush. "O-Osano..what are you doing?" You said with red on your face, Osano grabs your hand gently. Now you two are hand in hand. ((( :3 If any of you guys have a crush on Osano, some interesting stuff is going to happen between you~))).
You blush even more, so does Osano.
"Osano! Let go of her! Or I shall report this to the headmaster!" Said a stern voice, you both look up to see a light blue haired boy.

"Oh no! I'm so scared!" Osano said sarcastically, The boy looked unamused. "Well, let's see. Does a week or two of suspend from your girlfriend sound scary? Or how about you are expelled for the rest of the school year!" The guy said, Osano pushes you away. "Tsk, whatever." Osano said walking away, "I'm sorry about that. Osano, can be a...interesting one.." He said. You giggle. "Thank you for helping me. I appreciate it. My name is Y/N Yamada." You said holding our your hand, he shakes it. "Megamo Saikou, here's my number. Just call me if Osano is bothering you again, or anything else." Megamo said handing you a piece of paper, you take it and put it into your pocket. "I'll see you soon." Megamo said. But before he left, he kisses your forehead. You blush hard and wait for him to walk away. Then you start fangirling.
(((All girls out there, you ALL have fangirl at least once.)))
"He's charming, isn't he?" Said a voice, you jump and looked behind you. "Geez!!!! Don't scare me like that!!" You squeaked, you also blush.

 "Geez!!!! Don't scare me like that!!" You squeaked, you also blush

"I'm..sorry. My name is Aso Rito, you're new here right?" He asks. He hands you a small piece of paper, "Well, I gotta go. I'll see you later, Y/N." Aso said running off. Then the bell rings and you rush to class.
               *after school*
"Okay, so mom wanted us to find a club to join. Anything ones you're interested in?" Hanakõ asks you, You kept looking at the other direction. "Y/N? You okay?" Hanakõ asks, you look at him. "Oh, sorry. I think, I'm going to try for either Drama or cooking. What about you?" You ask, Hanakõ smiles. "Sports! Oh! I gotta get going, if want to make it there on time! See you later sis!" Hanakõ said running off, Sports...Huh? You think Aso. You blush. "Gah! Now isn't the time to think about boys! I gotta head to the Drama room!" You say to yourself and rush into the drama room. Everyone stares at you, and purple haired guy crosses his arms. "Well, may I help you?" The purple hair asked,

 "Well, may I help you?" The purple hair asked,

you start becoming very nervous. "I wanted to see if I could join. If you have any room for more." You say sweetly, he tells you to come up to the mini stage.
As soon as you lay a foot on the stage, everyone starts whispering about her.
"Okay, Darling. Now, what you need to do is just sing this song. And I'll judge your voice." He said handing out a sheet of lyrics, as you are grabbing it. Your hands touch and you guys blush at each other.
OKAY! You guys need to sing along with the karaoke song, you guys all have beautiful voices! You may play the song! Do not continue until you sang the whole song! Thank you!

You sang the song, and he was impressed. "Good job, here is my number. So I'll text you when I decide, you are excused. Oh, and by the way. My name is Kizano Sunobu.~" Kizano winks at you. You fangirl a little bit in your head, the you started walking home. Hanakõ saw you and started catching up with you. "Hey, so did you get into any of the clubs?" Hanakõ asks, you blush while thinking of the Drama leader. "Yeah..." You say drooling a bit. "Okayyy, I'll race you home!!!" Hanakõ said running away, you rush after him.