26. At the end- you're mine!

En başından başla

Aahana: "Nandini am fine.." ..that small word shrieked Nandini, Aahana never calls her Nandini unless something very negative has happened.

Nandini: "Di. What's wrong? Why you are so low?"..all her anger vanished in the thin air and what remains back is utmost concern and worry for her sister.

Aahana: "Nothing darling, you say what's going on?"..she tried to cover up her agonies but Nandini has already smelled the awful pain in her tone.

Nandini : "When you can't hide then why you even try?"..she counter question her which made Aahana shut. That's the beauty of the relationships which are binded with one string called -love.

Aahana: "Nandini I...."..she was never able to complete her sentence as some unknown fear clouded her mind.

Nandini: "Di you are hiding something. I want to see you now. Log in to Skype right now.".. she commanded but Aahana was reluctant.

Aahana: "No! Not now. I'll call you later. And don't worry am fine darling.."..she tried to assure her but forgot one thing that stubborn Nandini Murthy has her own ways.

Nandini: "No! Now means now. So come online unless you don't want me to do something you won't appreciate ever. Your choice."..she played the emotional blackmailing card well.

Aahana is well aware from the fact on which Nandini is hinting, she knows that to which extent Nandini can go just to keep her talks on forefront.

Last time when Aahana tried to hide things from Nandini, she threatened her to spill the beans but Aahana didn't told her anything. Afterwards Nandini sat on hunger strike literally, and didn't had a word with Aahana which resulted in deteriorating condition of Nandini and hence she end up admitting in the hospital.

Aahana: "Listen kiddo..."..she tried to explain things to her but Nandini was way too stubborn.

Nandini : "Your choice.."..she repeated her same words thus reluctantly Aahana gave up.

Aahana: "Fine. Stop being so stubborn."..she quietly agreed because she just can't witness Nandini in pain, she can die in place of Nandini happily but won't let any trouble cross her path.

As Aahana logged in, Nandini too sat back on her bed just to see her Jerry. But as soon as Aahana's face is visible to her, Nandini's heart pierced with million needles. Her wounded head and the cut on the corner of her lips which still bleeding slightly made her breath stop. She felt like someone choked her to death, as if all the blood from her veins has been drained out and she is hanging between life and death.

Nandini: "Di.."..her voice trailed off as her welled up..

Aahana: "Relax kiddo. Am perfectly fine."..she tried to calm her but all in vain..

Nandini : "perfectly fine? Are you kidding me? Have you seen your face in mirror lately? How could you hide such a thing from me? How could you Aahana?"..she shouted angrily but her anger is signifying the level of her concern and worry only.

Aahana: "Bacha calm down. I met a small accident yesterday and that's all. "..she explained calmly but it only panicked Nandini.

Nandini : "Accident? Shit! Shit!. Why you didn't told me anything? Am coming right away."..she tried to get up and leave but Aahana's sudden panicked voice stopped her.

Aahana: "Nandini wait. Am fine darling. Don't worry, and I can take care of myself. It's a minor accident. Nothing to worry."..she assured her somehow but still Nandini's heart isn't ready to buy her excuse.

Perhaps! Her heart has already sensed the upcoming storm which is going to be more dangerous by Aahana's constant denial.

Nandini: "You are injured di.."..she cried silently while Aahana keep on trying Nandini to stay calm because she can handle everything but not a single tear in her sister's eyes.