Letter To My Friend, Trevor

Dear Trevor,

You don't know how much you mean to me. You really don't. Though I'm probably not your favorite person right now. There's a lot that you don't know about me.

You are one of the only people I feel comfortable being around. After what that guy did to me a little over a year ago, I didn't feel comfortable being around guys. I feared getting raped again. I had a lot of trust issues. I didn't want to be touched, not even to be given a hug. It made things pretty difficult for me.

I have a lot of trust issues and I push people away because I'm afraid...afraid of being hurt again. I was cheated on so many times that I just have this constant worry of being cheated on again. The same guy had cheated on me all those times. That guy was the guy who raped me. I'm trying so hard to turn my life around and to just let go of it but I can't. I keep running but I'm going nowhere.

I'm dating Ryder but I don't know what's right for me anymore. My mom is right...he's kind of a jerk to me. I put up with it because I really care about him. I have learned not to let people get to me, that's probably one of the best things that has come out of this. I can never make up my mind and I have trouble letting go of people, that's a really big problem.

You are seriously everything to me. It would kill me if I lost you.

I like talking to you but you stopped talking to me...

Love,

Jenn xoxo