Letter To My Ex Blake

This is a letter to my ex-boyfriend, Blake. Louri always tells me how much he loves me but no matter how many times she says it to me, I don't think I could ever believe that he loves me as much as she says he does. Somewhere deep down, I know it's true, but my brain has yet to believe it.

Dear Blake,

You know, for a while, I actually thought you had changed. But it was all a big lie, wasn't it? I can't believe I actually trusted you. You never cared about Louri and you never cared about me. Saying that you love me was just another fucking lie to you. It was all just a fucking game to you.

I told you I would never believe you when you tell me that you love me. I'm glad I didn't believe you when you said the words because it was all a big lie. You never loved me. I hate myself for taking so long to realize how big of a liar you are. I regret wasting so much time believing that you loved me.

Because of the games you played and what you did, you don't deserve to have my trust. What you did just ruined any chance you might have had of getting me back, it ruined any chance you might have had of getting back together with someone who actually cared about you. You might wanna take another look at your conscience and ask yourself if the way you behaved is an example of how you call yourself a man of truth. In my opinion, real men don't rape women, real men are honest!

Tell me the truth, were all of the things you said to me and your love for me, nothing but lies? Time is running out, you're no longer a kid. People like you don't usually manage it, they end up alone and miserable, so you better be damn sure of it.

Show some respect. Life ain't no Nintendo game so I hope you think long and hard about what you did. Even though you refuse to admit that you did anything wrong and probably never will admit to it.

-Jen