Class 3E Beach day

It was a very sunny day class 3E students had made plans to go to the beach. It so happens that today is the day that all the lower class students went off. The students went to go have fun with there classmates the games they played include ( Beach volly ball(on the sand and in the water) and having shoulder fights). The time was 12:30pm so they headed up to the hotel and had lunch they chatted with each other but no one notice a certain red head walk around to find his blue head best friend who went to the beach for a troll. The red head found him sitting on the sand looking at the sky and feeling the wind brush against his pale skin.
"Hey Nagisa" red head greeted his best friend.
A little startled at the sudden arrival.
"Oh Huh. Hi Karma" Nagisa greeted back.
"What are you doing Nagi everyone is at the hotel eating lunch" karma asked
"Oh just getting air. The playing around made me enlightening a little tired." Nagisa replied
"What are you doing here not that I dont mind just curious" Nagisa asked out of curiosity.
"You know doing my own thing and come to see if you were ok " Karma said
"Oh okay. Yes I'm fine just thinking" Nagisa replied now looking at the sky.
"Oh what are thinking of " karma asked very curious.
" Nothing to worry about Karma come on let's head to the hotel" Nagisa said
"Okay Nagisa let's go" karma replied
30mins later
They arrive to the hotel. As the class is still eating and chatting. When there friends come by them. (Rio 'knows Karma likes Nagisa' Kayano 'knows Nagisa likes Karma' they know Kayano and Rio are girlfriends. Nagisa and Karma are afraid of rejection 'they dont know the other likes them back'). Anyway back to the story when there two friends joined them.
"Hey Karma and Nagisa" they greeted in unison.
"Hey Rio and Kayano" Nagisa and Karma greeted back.
" Where were yous we were looking for yous" Kayano asked looking at them.
"Well I went for a walk and found Nagisa on the sand sitting down." Karma replied
"Than we were catching up for good time sake just to pass time" Nagisa said afterwards
"Oh ok than" Kayano said
They talked for the next 30mins.
Than Koro-sensei said to his students that the will explore the island. They explored for 3hours walking around the fabulous island and went back to the beach and relaxed on the beach sits and umbrellas to relaxed there muscles for awhile 4:00pm and the students were back to playing around at the beach and at 6:00pm all the students were walking back to there hotel room. As they were walking Karma pulled Nagisa to the side to talk privately.
"Hey Nagisa can I talk to you private" Karma asked nervously he had built up the courage to asked and say an important question.
"Sure Karma" Nagisa replied
"I wondering how your day was going are you enjoying it" karma asked
"Yes I am I was a very lovely event with everyone here" Nagisa said with a smile.
"Anyway I have to tell you something important" Karma said nervously
"Ok" Nagisa said smiling
"Well the thing is I like no love someone and I dont think the same way" karma said
"Oh ok who is it" Nagisa asked with a fake smile covering up his pain/hurt
"You" karma whispered to himself so Nagisa didnt hear him.
"What you need to say it a lot louder" Nagisa said
"I said it was you Nagisa I am in love with you and I understand if you dont feel the same way but can we still be friends and dont push me away because I really love You" karma said close to tears looking at Nagisa
"Oh huh" Nagisa was speechless and overjoyed.
"I understand if you dont like me back" karma had a teardrop from his eyes and began walking away until Nagisa grabbed his hand.
"Wait! Karma I love you too and always will I was speechless because I didnt know you loved me back" Nagisa declared with a big smile on his face and his eyes looking lovingly at Karma.
"Really" karma wanted confirmation stepping closer to Nagisa and left.a gap.
"Really" Nagisa confirmed and closed the gap between them it was small but sweet and passionate 2mins later they separated and looked adorining at each other with big smiles that made look like there face will back and Karma quickly pecked Nagisa lips..
"I really love you I have waited so long for this moment and it was worth it I love love you Nagisa/Karma" they said in unison.
Unknown to them Kayano and Rio witness the whole scene with big smiles on there face they both thinking 'its about time' they were thinking.
12years later
Karma and Nagisa got married 20 and they adopted 4 children named
Mia Shiota-Akabane 10years old
Jack Shiota-Akabane 8years old
Chris Shiota-Akabane 6years old
Lily Shiota-Akabane 5years old
They live happily ever after and they were such a beautiful family

The end