/chapter 17/

Hey guys. I want to thank you all for all the support you give me.

I'm so happy. We have 600+ reads. I'm so happy about that.

Happy Eid Kabir to all Muslims out there.👏🎉🎉👬✌

Target: 8 likes and 5 comments.

Enjoy the chapter😘😘👏👏

***********************

ARIA'S POV

The woman that stood in my view was beautiful. Her hair was completely raven with some strands of white hair in front. Her face was smooth and exotic, displaying little signs of aging.

Her eyes were cerulean, with a little hint of green pigments in them. She looked a little pale, considering the sight in front of her.

By immediately, like the switch of a light bulb, she grinned at me. And then, I knew I've never seen such similarities. She smiled exactly like her son did.

"And you must be Alessandria.", she commented. Her voice was soft, coated with an Italian accent.

I tried to pull my body away from Alessio tight grip but his arms held me in place, as I blushed at the woman.

My hands were trying to arrange the mess on my once perfectly ironed dress. The gown had ridden up to my mid thigh, exposing my moisturized skin.

"I am. Alessandria Bianchi." I said with a small smile on my face.

She smiled right back at me. "You are prettier than I imagined. The picture in the lounge is yours?"

Which picture?

Alessio's voice answered immediately. "It's ours. Our wedding photograph."

His voice came out warning, as I felt a small pinch on my waist as indication to continue with the story.

"Yes mam. The picture is of our wedding." My diction was poised, and direct, switching in the fake Italian accent that Erin taught me.

"You don't need to call me that, I'm Morena. The picture is indeed very beautiful. Let's get to the sitting room."

And she turned and left. What a great first impression.

"Let's go Alessio." My voice must have being cold, because I could see the wince on his face.

It's his fault. He was basically having sex with me on his table. I have a right to be angry.

We left the room hand in hand and led ourselves to the sitting room.

Holding hands with this man always sent butterflies into my stomach.

And it was an exhilarating feeling that I could never get rid of.

***

"This is Giovanni Bianchi, my father. Dad meet Alessandria. " The man standing was built and tall, with the same facial features as Alessio - but a little less cold.

"Nice to meet you, Alessandria." His grin strained his wrinkled face, embracing signs of his age.

"Hello sir, Nice to meet you. "