ᗒThe New Girlᗕ

SARA'S OC WOOP WOOP

I FEEL SO HAPPY I'M GETTING OUT OF THE HOSPITAL TONIGHT! YAWS

I'm now OMY back home *dances* I'M SUPER HAPPY I MISS MY BED... lol

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau groaned and got up, she looked at her alarm and saw that the time is 7:30.

"Only thirty minutes to get ready?" Aphmau groaned and got up then rushed into the bathroom and took a shower, she got out and wore a red lace shirt and black jeans along with some red converse and grabbed her backpack and tied her hair up in a ponytail and went down the stairs.

"MORNIN GURLS!" Aphmau screamed as she got in the kitchen to see Katelyn and Nana doing pancakes.

"Morning Aphmau!" Katelyn said as she smiled brightly.

"Well something's making Katelyn~Sama's day bright! What's it?" Nana said as they brought the pancakes on the dining table and they started digging in.

"Well my cousin is coming to Phoenix Drop High today!" Katelyn exclaimed and they both smiled.

"Really! What's her name?" Aphmau asked as she gulped down a piece of her pancakes.

"Hm? Yeah, her name is Beatriz. She's a junior too." Katelyn said and Nana's eyes sparkled.

"Oooo I'm so excited to meet her!" She said and Aphmau nodded.

"Well Aphmau you gotta tour her today." Katelyn said and Aphmau nodded.

"Yippie! Imma get to know her and be her first friend, and take her into the group." Aphmau said and Katelyn smiled.

"Thanks Aphmau, now c'mon we don't have all day." Katelyn said and they washed the dishes and started walking to school.

When they arrived at the front desk, they noticed a light blue haired short girl who was wearing a pink long sleeve shirt and black shorts along with some black converse. She had  pinkish gold eyes and she had a pink bow on her head.

The three walked up to her, "TRIZ!" Katelyn yelled and the girl turned around and her eyes sparkled.

"KATIE!" She yelled and embraced her cousin into a hug.

Katelyn then pulled away and dragged her to Aphmau and Nana, "Triz I would like to introduce you to my best girls Aphmau and Nana." Katelyn said as she pointed at the two.

"Elooo! I'm Aphmau, and I'm your mentor Beatriz." Aphmau said as she shook hands with her.

"And I'm Nana, but you can call me Kawaii~Chan or KC." Nana said as she shook hands with her.

"It's really nice to meet you two. Now... I'm Aphmau I need help." Beatriz said and Aphmau smiled.

"Well follow me! First we gotta get your schedule then I'll tour you around school." Aphmau said as she walked towards the front desk and Beatriz followed her.

After they got her schedule, Aphmau started the tour.

"Okay Triz are you a human?" Aphmau asked and Beatriz nodded.

"Yup! And I'm doing a research about Western Werewolves, they kinda got my attention when I was in my old school." Beatriz said and Aphmau's eyes sparkled.

"You do that research too?" Aphmau asked and she nodded.

"I never knew I could meet someone that does that research too." Beatriz said then stopped walking when something caught her eye.

She saw two werewolves pushing her cousin Kasey on a locker, Beatriz clenched her fists and Aphmau noticed that.

"What's wrong?" Aphmau asked then looked at the direction where Beatriz was looking.

"Be right back." Beatriz said then went up to the two.

"HEY!" She yelled and they both looked at her.

"Oh a human, stay out of this." Jax said and Beatriz threw her backpack on the floor.

"Why? He is my COUSIN! Stay away from him or I will deal with you two myself." Beatriz said with hostility in her voice.

"Rider, let's take care of her." Jax said and Beatriz smirked.

"Let's get this over with." Beatriz said and they started to walk towards her.

"Triz no!" Kasey said worryingly.

Jax attacked first with a punch but Beatriz caught it and tilted it upwards, hearing a crack then she kicked him and he fell.

Rider then ran up to her and she kicked him in his chin and then kicked him in his guts and pushed him against a locker, he then fell down on the floor.

"That's what you get for getting close to my cousin mutts!" Beatriz scolded then pulled Kasey up.

"You okay?" She asked and Kasey nodded.

"Thank you Triz." Kasey said and Beatriz patted his head.

"Don't worry, these two won't get close to you. At all." Beatriz said and Aphmau walked up to them.

"I'm so sorry about that Kasey, it's my responsibility since I'm the female Alpha." Aphmau apologized and Beatriz looked at her.

"You're the Female Alpha? I didn't know you're a werewolf." Beatriz said and Aphmau shook her head.

"Nope I got stuck with it, but it's helping me with my research." Aphmau replied and Beatriz nodded.

"So who's the Male Alpha? Because I have to talk to him about this." Beatriz said as she crossed her arms

"Aaron, my boyfriend. I'll introduce you to him." Aphmau said and Beatriz nodded.

"Sorry Aphmau but I have to talk to him about this." Beatriz muttered and Kasey looked at her.

"Thank Irene you're here"

SYKE!

THIS STORY WILL GET DARK TOO

Ciao Adios!