Chapter 7: HaeHae's First Date

Start from the beginning

Zelle: Oppa.

I didn't mind to answer her pleas but I knew she was getting nervous, well I am nervous too. So I leaned in forward, slowly, not to ruin the mood. And I stopped as we were just an inch from each other lips, I can smell her sweet minty breath.

DongHae: I've always wanted to do this to someone I really like, and now I found the perfect time.

As I said it I cut the space between us and kissed. I know, I know, I'm abusing her too much with my kisses, but what can I do, she's irresistable, I can't help but want to kiss those pink kissable lips, I mean.. what does kissable lips stands for if you don't want to kiss it? We stayed on for like that on a moment, still keeping our body with distance. And we released each other, catching our breath. Then she suddenly hugged me. I could feel her heartbeat, her heart beat wasn't a normal persons heartbeat, then I felt mine too, synchronizing to hers, as if were creating a music using our heart beats, if was perfect, but not till her phone rang.. Still You came and ruined the moment, we release each other from hugging as she reaches her phone her pocket...

Zelle's P.O.V

Everything was perfect, but way too ruin the mood, my phone rang, it was my manager, when I looked at the time it was 05:40 pm already, time flew so fast I didn't notice. I answered my call as DongHae motioned to get in the car.

Zelle: Oh, manager-nim.

Mr. Lee: Just want to give you heads up that we placed teasers on our page and as well as CNBlue's, your making the internet crazy, just by showing your back people are getting crazy. You should check it out.

Zelle: Ne~ I will.

Mr. Lee: Hae Seun-ssi is making a big hit. I'm so proud of you.

Zelle: Kamsahamnida Manager-nim.

Mr. Lee: Don't worry bout the learning korean, we're going to enroll you but for now, lets keep you as what you are to make things more interesting. Chukkahae on your photoshoot earlier, the producers loved it.

Zelle: Ne~ gomawo.

Mr. Lee: I better go, your credit card will be given tomorrow, can't wait for the music video. Kkidaryeo.

Zelle: Ne~ manager nim.

As I dropped the call, Hae's phone beeped.

DongHae: Ya~ Hyukkie Hyung just texted me. Your all over the internet.

Zelle: That's what my manager told me also but they didn't show my face, just my back.

DongHae: Kyuhyun texted me also, you got lot of male fans already.

Zelle: Oppa, do you wanna know my stage name?

DongHae: Ne~ what is it?

Zelle: Hae Seun.

DongHae: Its suits you. Pretty as you are.

Zelle: Hae Seun-DongHae. HaeHae Couple.

As I said that DongHae suddenly stopped the car, gladly there wasn't any cars behind us.

Zelle: Wae? Oppa, is something wrong?

DongHae: What did you say awhile ago?

Zelle: The Hae-Hae couple?

He just then stared at me, and then...