Chapter 6: DongHae scores again

Start from the beginning

DongHae: Not till you taste it yet.

Zelle: Wae~~? your not confident with it?

DongHae: Ani~ I am confident. I-its just that I want to know what others thinks. So, can I slice it now.

Zelle: Let's take a picture with it first.

So they did. DongHae held up the cake as Zelle held up the camera. They toom 2 shots as DongHae requested that he should have a copy as well. Finally they were eating the cake.

DongHae: So what do you think?

Zelle: Hmmm, I don't know. The strawberry and chocolate does compliment with each other, but overall it tasted just like an ordinary cake.

DongHae: Jinjja?

Zelle stared out as DongHae was looking down, disappointed then she bursted out with laughs. And a flash of light came again. DongHae was surprised to see her laugh and swinging the film with his aegyo face on it.

DongHae: Ya~!!!

Zelle: Ya~ I was joking on you. Hahahaha. You should have seen your face.

Zelle was laughing when she felt a cold stuff on her nose. Hae placed an icing on her nose. She dipped her finger and wiped them into Hae's face. They were doing it into each other a couple of times while pushing and laughing when DongHae fell on her. Hae was on top of Zelle. They stared at each other for moment when DongHae started to cross the space between his lips and hers. And soon their lips met. Hae is kissing her again. She can't believe, no she can't believe her allowing him to kiss her again. She gathered her strength and finally pushed him off of her. She saw on DongHae's eyes how startled he was and finally the frown was starting to fade.

DongHae: Zelle-ah, it's not what you think, I-I have something to tell---

Zelle: Y-your right, DongHae-ssi. L-let's just forget about t-that...that--its nothing.

DongHae: That kiss? Wae?

Zelle stood up and went to the kitchen, he left DongHae at the living, she was so sure that she was blushing like hell, and she doesn't want him to see that. She grabbed a glass and poured some water, leaning on the sink and facing the wall when something wrapped on her waist and a chin was leaning on her shoulders.

DongHae: Zelle-ah, I've- I've always wanted to say this..... I-I like you. Ye, I like you a lot. And that kiss is something to me.

Zelle was shocked and frozen. She can't believe what she just heard. DongHae likes her, a wish come true. Should I tell him too, she was thinking hard when she felt her body turning around, Hae was turning her around.

DongHae: Your so cute when you blush you know.

Zelle: N-ne?

Hae just let out a chuckle and smile then hugged her again.

DongHae: I knew when I first met you, there is something special to you that made me want to see you again and again.

Zelle: DongHae-ssi...

DongHae: Jebal.. call me Oppa or Hae oppa, please.

His voice was pleading like he's been dying to her it from. Zelle smiled qnd breathed and finally it was time.

Zelle: Hae Oppa~ I like you too.

Hae released her from hugging with a smile on his face, the happiest smile he has seen on him.