Chapter 2-That Kinda Cute Kinda Awkward Kinda Neighbor

--9 YEARS LATER--
Now 13 Year Old Anna, lays on her bed staring at the wall. What Anna normally does every Sunday morning. After 5 minutes, she gets up and paces around the room,staring at her vacation pictures when she was a toddler. She missed making sand castles, and playing with her brother. Her brother passed away when Anna was 5, he was in the car with her father,driving home. Although Max was strapped in his car seat, the impact killed the 8 year old boy. Anna's father,surprisingly,survived,just with some injuries. Without her brother,Anna had always felt alone and bored. She likes being with her parents, but she also would like a friend to hang out with. Anna tries to clear her mind and goes downstairs to eat breakfast. But before she gets to the kitchen, she hears something outside. She opens the curtains and looks out the window to see a moving truck. Anna is both worried and excited at the same time. She sees a small blue car pull up. A man, a woman holding a young boy, a young girl, and a teen boy come out of the car. The boy looks her age, and looks like her dream crush. "Oh he just looks adorable" Anna whispers. "Who does?" Asks Anna's mother as she comes out of the laundry room. "Um..just..my..face?" Anna stutters. Anna's mom laughs and soon Anna joins in too. The only thing that makes her happy is her mother. Well, her father does too, but..they have a closer bond. Anna's father is usually on the computer, reading,or drinking coffee. She never really sees him that much, although Anna has never left the house since she was 4. Anna and her mother have different bonding nights. Monday is Game Night. Tuesday Makeover Night. Wednesday is Video Game Night. Thursday is Would You Rather Night. Friday is Tea And Book Night. Saturday is Movie Night. And finally, Sunday is Relaxing Night. Today is Saturday, Movie Night, and Anna gets to pick the movie.
--Switch From Narrator To Anna--
Mom! We're watching the spongebob movie tonight! "Again"?! My mom calls from the kitchen. "Yes mom, it reminds me of Max" I explain. "That's sweet" My mother says as she comes over to pinch my cheek. I hate when she does that. I open the case and put in the DVD. "I'll make popcorn" I say and go to the pantry to get some. I put it in the microwave and put it on high for 2 minutes. While I'm waiting I hear tapping on the door. "I'll get it" my mom says and goes toward the door. She goes through the air filter, which takes out the outside air and opens the door. I look through the moniter. It's the boy I saw earlier! He looks so much cuter now that I can see him closely. "Hi! I'm your new neighbor, Noah"! My mom sent me with these cookies. "I hope you enj-" Oh I'm sorry, we can't take those." Her mother interrupts. "Why"? He asks. "Oh no is she going to tell him what I have?" I panic in my head. If she does, he'll think I'm so weird!  "My daughter is uh..allergic to um...chocolate". My mom stutters. I roll my eyes. "Really mom!" "Oh,well,uh,Welcome to the neighborhood!" He says awkwardly and starts walking down back to his house. I ran up the stairs and opened my laptop. I searched up "Chocolate Allergy". It turned out that 60% of the population have it. Hm. "Interesting"