Chapter 1-The Diagnosis

4 Year Old Anna,And 7 Year Old Max run across the beach together,hand in hand,giggling together, when all of a sudden, Anna collapses. Max starts sobbing and screams for his parents. Moments later,Anna is in an ambulance,getting rushed to a nearby hospital. Mom is comforting a scared Max, while both parents are quietly crying. After Anna wakes up, a bunch of tests are done on little Anna. The nurse reads her computer screen and goes up to Anna's mom and says "Your Daughter Is Allergic To The Outside Earth". "What?!" Both parents scream. "It is a disease called Earthphobia (fake obviously)  which can kill the body if exposed to the outside. She can wear heavy protective gear on her way out, but changes must be done because of her unfortunate disease". "I am terribly sorry". "Anna will recover in the hospital for 3 days, then she will go on an emergency transport plane home". "I have the money issue taken care of, so you can take the transport plane." You can sleep in the guest room with a king bed if you want. "Yes we will do that" Anna's mom says. We are going to do some more tests on Anna to look more into her disease. The nurse then rolls her bed into a separate room and Anna's mom,dad,and Max go into the room and decide to get the money they can to re-do the whole house back in New York. I can't believe my baby has to go through this. Anna's mom says, while crying. My poor Anna.

--Sorry if this chapter is a bit rushed and/or boring,the next few chapters will be better--