The Day the Witch Had Her First Class

Start from the beginning

Upon hearing this, Lelouch looked down and realized that their hands were still indeed connected and he immediatly pulled away with a face as red as tomato sauce. However, his blush quicky vanished as he heard the part of her being in every single one of his classes!

How would he be able to survive all of this? How could the small amount of sanity he had left within him last any longer?

Upon seeing his troubled face, CC started chuckling and said, "Well boya I didn't know grasping my hand would effect you this much! Don't tell me you've fallen in love with me."

Lelouch didn't even try to hide his disgust as he gagged to himself while he responded with, "In your dreams witch." And, it was pretty much true.

There wasn't really anything between the two other than some kind of twisted form of a friendship, and that was almost crossing the line. Neither of them wanted to be involved with each other more than they needed to, and they both knew this.

Nonetheless, CC stopped chatting with Lelouch and actually started to listen to the class. Since she was born a slave girl, she had never been to a real school when she was little and didn't really have any friends. Even though she could care less on if she had any "school friends," she felt her childish side come out as she started to participate and actually take part in class.

This was quite the opposite of Lelouch who was sitting down and staying silent. He was tired and he couldn't take his eyes off of CC. He had no idea why, but he couldn't break his gaze away from her with that childish expression on her face.

'Who knew that witch could actually show signs of happiness?' He thought to himself with a small smile on his face. Before he knew it, he had fallen aleep.

It hadn't been long before the bell for third period was ringing and CC was poking his face trying to wake him up.

"Wake up boya" she pointed, "History is next!" she exclaimed as she tried to pull him along.

"I'm coming, stop pulling! I never knew you would be so excited over classes!" Lelouch responded as he slapped her hand off his face.

CC suddenly tensed up and stayed silent, but shook it off quickly as she said emotionlessly, "Well I just want to make sure they are actually teaching you the right material! I lived through most of it you know, so I could tell if they were lying or not."

Even with CC's quick response, Lelouch still saw how she tensed up and right when he was about to question it, she ran in front of him with a hand signaling, this way! All Lelouch could do was hold his head for a second; This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~

"The rest of the day after second period is just one big blur. The rest of the classes flew by as you kept to yourself and slept while I kept to myself and occasionally left to take an aimless stroll." CC stated when they had arrived home.

"Not for me!" Started Lelouch, "Gym was a disaster. We got picked to run the mile in a race in tag team, and you finished before I was even on my second lap! Also, it didn't help that you kept yelling for me to pick up the pace as I was on the verge of passing out, and I was already exhausted to begin with!" Lelouch sighed as he turned the key into the door handle.

"Lunch was devine though! They served pizza!" CC exclaimed as she started to drool over remembering the taste of her favorite thing in the world.

"Yeah, but sitting next to you wasn't easy! We kept getting stares from other people and they were so weird! They looked like they were smoking something!"

CC almost choked on air when she started laughing so hard from his comment. "Oh Lelouch, you only have a book smart brain!"

"What is that supposed to mean!?"

"Oh you'll see someday" she said as she kept smiling.

'She's finally lost it!' He concluded.

"Anway, did you see your friend Rivalz staring at me?"

"Yeah? Why?" Lelouch returned with little interest.

"You jealous?"

He just stood there with a scowl on his face until she burst out laughing and said inbetween laughs "Just kidding boya!"

By this time, Nunnally had come home, so CC would have to go back to the room for now, so Lelouch sent her up.

'Thank goodness today is over! Tomorrow will be back to normal!" Lelouch thought to himself with a smile on his face.

It wasn't that CC had annoyed him the whole day. Actually, it was quite the opposite. Once he had gotten over the initial shock, he had actually enjoyed her company since she'd listen to the teacher as well as distract him when he'd sleep. However, it was stressful watching over her since they held high risks of being found out. In the end, he could only know they were both safe if she stayed in his room, hidden and out of sight.

He expected her to be halfway up the stairs, but she suddenly turned around, looked at him with a yawn and said, "Today was so long. How am I going to do this for two months?"

His eyes almost bulged out of his head.

'TWO MONTHS!?'

Then he suddenly remembered about how she had told him how Pizza Hut would be closed for two months. He mentally slapped himself and made an attempt to chase her to his room. However, as soon as he was a few steps up, he heard Nunnally's voice and he ran back down and forgot about the situation completely.

Back upstairs, CC finally got into her normal attire of no pants and Lelouch's school shirt and made herself comfortable on the bed.

'It has been quite a long time since I've had a day like this one, a very long time' she said to herself as she crawled into a ball and fell asleep.

With Lelouch, he had taken care of Nunnally's problems, tucked her in bed, and hurriedly went to go talk to CC about how there was no way she was going to school with him for two months.

He was so set on arguing, that he didn't expect to see a sleeping CC curled up in his bed holding her dearest cheese kun. Despite her tired look, Lelouch was just about to shake her when he saw something that stopped him;

A pool of tears that were falling off her cheeks.

~~~~~

YEA UPDATE! And I rewrote some parts of the first chapter too! YES I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED!!! :D Anyway, I've decided that every chapter is going to be named The Day The Witch________.I just think it's creative that way! So yeah CLIFFHANGER! Sort of? But yeah I should be back because I have somewhat of a motivation now! Bye-byes! ^-^